re-starting tomorrow!

Claire Congrats.... done well. I would stay on your plan until you are nearly at goal, you really need to work up the steps anyway and that will help to re-educate you and you can stay on a step longer than they recommend if you fancy it!

Keep up the good work!

AMxx

i was right with my sneaky weigh in... 4lbs off this week.

cor blimey well done, you are doing great! v jealous... x

Fab news Claire, the goal is in full sight now!

Well done. You've done great. Have u just been doing the 810 plan? I've restarted today, feeling ok so far lol.

hey petrina
another familiar name lol

i done 2 weeks of ss, 1 week of 810, and for the final stone i have moved up to 1000. need to work on my portion control and food choices, so would rather do it the slower way and learn some good habits!
x

Claire, you are so in the zone and making sensible choices. I bet you feel great looking at your stats now you have only a amall fraction left to go, the hard part is almost over and back onto the challenge of maintaining. Congrats and keep it up

PS how many new clothes have you bought?

thanks amm...

had to buy lots of new clothes over the whole time... gone from size 26 to size 12... so nothing i have now is very old lol

Yeah I remember that from first time round but got rid of all my clothes. I never had to buy size 12 trousers as I seemed to just skip that size going from a 14 to 10 almost overnight lol not I am a 12 I have nothing and am too skint to buy but 10's are a bit tight but hopefully not for too much longer and I have loads of 10's lol.

Back