Re starting

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pbfhpunk, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    I'm off to the Drs today to see if I can get my forms signed to start CD again, again...again!

Thing is if next Saturday 30th - I'm going to a Roller Derby Bootcamp so am going to be skating all day then the next day I'm doing the Race for Life, so am guessing next week won't be the best week to start. So looking at starting on the 1st August, I'm going to an event in Lononn on the 4th September so hoping to have lost 1st by then. Do you think that's possible? Even with an off day on the 13th August for another event - however a day off still means that I'll be eating sensibly!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    It's definately possible. Well done you for dealing with the situation. You certainly lead a very busy life!

4. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    I agree, it's definitely possible! I think on average they say that you lose about a stone a month. If you take into account the first week (where you usually get a large loss) you could lose a bit more!

Good luck!

5. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    Just been to the doctors and he has no problem signing the form but he just wants to check through my history first.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.