Reaaaaaalllyyy sllloow losses

wow do u no i hadnt even thought of this.....ill give it a go!!!! thanks!

i find the same thing, if i dont eat alot i have really slow losses, the more i eat(sw of course) the more weight i lose, when ive stayed the same or only lost a lb its always because i havent eaten enough food xx

wow in order to maintain i should be having 2688.86 calories a day!!!!

Mines about 2950 to maintain, nuts eh! See what I mean though? The bigger you are, the more cals you need.

I was going nuts when I lost 4lbs in a month and one of the guys on the sunday weighers thread told me the same thing I told you...eat more. I'm way to big to be sticking to 1000 kcals. I have anywhere between 1200-1900 now and am having really good losses.

Slimming World is fab but because we're not counting cals, sometimes we don't realise when we're actually undereating.

Hope it works for you. x

Its the keeping going that leads to success long term, rather than the rate of losses :) I say this as someone who's lost 11lb in 19 weeks!!!

We just need to keep going :)

thanks ladies for all of ur replies....im in better form now! i had a think back and this is my third try at sw.....every time ive lost 17lbs and got stuck and give up.....this time its about not giving up!!! gonna *try* to use 15 syns per day or at least 105 a week and see where i stand and ive upped my portion size a little as even if its free food itl b more calories so fingers crossed this helps?!!

I'm loving your enthusiasm :) This is a good test of your enthusiasm if you're at a place where you've previously given up! You can do it, go for it!!

gobolino said:
I'm loving your enthusiasm :) This is a good test of your enthusiasm if you're at a place where you've previously given up! You can do it, go for it!!

Thanks long may it last!!!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

I'm glad its not only me (not that I'm wishing you to have slow losses!) but you can see from my signature that for the past 2 months I've barely averaged a pound a week :( Been struggling to get my Club 10 Award for what seems like forever - if it doesn't happen when I step on the scales tomorrow I may lose the plot completely!!!

However, having read these posts I realise its not all bad and if I continue at this rate I will be at Target by Christmas - what is it with us eh? Probably took us YEARS to put the weight on and yet we want it off in WEEKS :D

Ok ladies, little update...upped my syns and amount eaten and lost 4lbs this week!!!! Yay me!!! Lol x

MrsS2010 xxx

Yeah! Well done and what a great thread! We have a slow losers team if you want to join us, although it looks like you won't need to! Lol x

Where is the slow losers team....I think that was more of a fluke as I had an undeserved gain last week!!! So I may need to join!!! Lol x

MrsS2010 xxx

Hmm, can't send you a link cos I am on my iPod. I guess it is in the teams section of the sw forum?! Hope you can find us!

Hello MrsS :) I am a slow loser too :( Its frustrating because I lost what I wanted to last year then put it all back on again and this time its slower coming off :( I'm putting it down to me getting older!!)... However like everyone says a loss is a loss but the worst thing you can do is weigh yourself all the time?! I don't own scales and have never owned any EVER!! You know why?? THEY LIE!!! Ha ha ;) Honestly, they're never as accurate as the SW weigh machine so why bother?! :)

You sound like you're doing good so just take every day as it comes... Sounds daft but are you having enough treats? Chocolate, sugars? If there is something you want - your body obviously wants it too... Just have it!! Dont deny yourself just have a small sample instead of a huge pile and syn it!! Good luck and keep us informed xxx :)

It's funny u should say that cause I lost 4lbs this week and I had a naughty day on Friday!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

mrss2010 said:
It's funny u should say that cause I lost 4lbs this week and I had a naughty day on Friday!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

I believe you have to have a certain amount if treats because they give the super speed foods something to react to like grapefruit for example is a natural catalyst so needs something fatty to attack :) Enjoy your treats hun - I know I do ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Back