Reached my goal but still feel like the fat one!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sausagepete, 9 December 2009 Social URL.

1. sausagepete

sausagepete Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.64%)
    Diet:
    w8
    Hi, I reached my goal (yeah) and feel so much better about myself, but am suffering from the feel fat syndrome, have been for so long and now the festive season is around us I can't seem to shake it. Can't wait to shake my booty alongside all the other beautiful people but I still feel really like the fat ugly friend in the corner. Likelihood is too I will meet ex's new partner over xmas and I know she's lost weight and looks wonderful... just looking for ways to cope?
    Suz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    Get yourself shopping and buy yourself a fab outfit.... It is my solution for everything. Also get some photos of now and compare them with when you began and surely you will start to feel good about yourself.

I hope you start to feel better about yourself soon, as you have made a massive achievement and it seems a shame not to be glorying in it.

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on getting to goal!!!

Thats brilliant!!! Hope to join you soon! x

5. thinfor30

thinfor30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(27.23%)
    Diet:
    CD working up plans
    Hi there, I feel your pain. I'm 2 lbs from goal and feel.... better but not massively different? My CDC says it's natural after such a rapid weight loss and that my head hasn't caught up with my body.

Your BMI is really quite low so I can imagine you look absolutely wonderful! Hope you feel better soon x

6. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, well done on getting to goal, I bet you look fab. Try some of your old clothes on, it will show how far you have come.

7. KittyKat2010

KittyKat2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Congratulations to you! you started at a weight and have a goal weight comparable to me and I bet you are HOT TO TROT!!! Like others have said - go shopping, maybe go the hairdresser or something like that to make yourself feel good. You have done so well. All the best.

8. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Definitely do the before and after photos - that will surprise you into seeing how much you've lost and how fantastic you look. Retail therapy is always a winner too! Well done - you're a slimming superstar and have every reason to consider yourself one of the "beautiful people"! x.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.