Reached my goal but still feel like the fat one!

Hi, I reached my goal (yeah) and feel so much better about myself, but am suffering from the feel fat syndrome, have been for so long and now the festive season is around us I can't seem to shake it. Can't wait to shake my booty alongside all the other beautiful people but I still feel really like the fat ugly friend in the corner. Likelihood is too I will meet ex's new partner over xmas and I know she's lost weight and looks wonderful... just looking for ways to cope?
Suz

Get yourself shopping and buy yourself a fab outfit.... It is my solution for everything. Also get some photos of now and compare them with when you began and surely you will start to feel good about yourself.

I hope you start to feel better about yourself soon, as you have made a massive achievement and it seems a shame not to be glorying in it.

Hi there, I feel your pain. I'm 2 lbs from goal and feel.... better but not massively different? My CDC says it's natural after such a rapid weight loss and that my head hasn't caught up with my body.

Your BMI is really quite low so I can imagine you look absolutely wonderful! Hope you feel better soon x

Hi, well done on getting to goal, I bet you look fab. Try some of your old clothes on, it will show how far you have come.

Congratulations to you! you started at a weight and have a goal weight comparable to me and I bet you are HOT TO TROT!!! Like others have said - go shopping, maybe go the hairdresser or something like that to make yourself feel good. You have done so well. All the best.

Definitely do the before and after photos - that will surprise you into seeing how much you've lost and how fantastic you look. Retail therapy is always a winner too! Well done - you're a slimming superstar and have every reason to consider yourself one of the "beautiful people"! x.

Back