Reaching for the stars

AnwenG

Heyy!!
My name's Anwen and I've joined and rejoined sw countless times but this time I have to lose the weight and keep it off.
2morrow I'm rejoining for the last time, but even though I'm far from being a newbie I feel a bit like a little lamb lost, I have no idea where my group is 2morrow so I'll just have to follow someone if I believe they are carrying a sw pack lol. My new consultant does have a phone number on the website but it's a home number :/ don't know what to do, but I have to join this week.

Well I have a very busy day 2morrow so I need to wake up quite early (10am which isn't that early really) so that I can pack loads of snacks to keep me going throughout the day. I then need to rejoin (that is if I find my group), then a couple of hours in the gym before working from 7-12.

Breakfast
1 orange
Cup of tea

Lunch
2x wholemeal bread (HEB)
Tin of beans

Dinner
Chicken salad (which I'm going to make in the morning)

Snacks
Mini fingers
Mug shot
4 syn crisps
Loads of fruit
Alpen light bar

Well there's my day planned hope I can stick to it :D

None of the above happend, I couldn't go to sleep until half 7, so I slept through all of my alarms :(.
Well I'm going to weigh myself at home, as it's not ideal ATM going to group when I've been working until 2am.
Anyways I'll update this later on with my food diary

Well I woke up at 2
Cup of tea

Lunch at 5
Pasta Topped with a tin of chopped tomatoes

I worked from 7-12
1st break
Cheese sandwich

Dinner 12:30
Chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, onion, tomato and cucumber)
Cherries

I also drank 4 pints of no added sugar vimto

Total syns = 0 :D

Thank you!! I really need your support tbh as mum's decided not to join sw until next week and came home with fish and chips for her and my dad tonight, it took buckets full of of will power to say no lol.
Today was a good day

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (bacon, with no fat, and 2x wholemeal bread)

Lunch
Cheese salad (lettuce, tomato, pepper and cheese (HEA)

Snack
A packet of crisps that I spotted in our vending machine, that were only 80 calories!!! 4syns!!! They were like prawn crackers with sweet chilli Lovely

Dinner
3x bacon (with no visable fat)
1x tin of tomatoes

Snacks
Cadbury light mousse 3syns
Mini cadbury animals 5.5 syns
Banana
Cherries
Jelly
Cup of tea (milk =HEA)

I've also drank loads of water today

Today was a bit of a weird day, I'm finding it hard to sleep atm, so my body clock is everywhere. I woke up at 3 ( after going to sleep at 9am) so as i've got a day off tomorrow (or today even) and I can't sleep I'm going to try and stay awake tonight and go to bed early tomorrow.
Enough of me babbling on

6pm
1x wholemeal roll (1/2HEB) with lean ham
Banana, apple and cherries
Cadbury light mousse 3

8pm
Alpen light bar (1/2HEB)

10:15
bag of mini chocolate animal biscuits 4.5 syns

12:30
Tatws Popty/ oven potatoes (translated from welsh)
Which is basically lean bacon, onion, mushroom and garden peas topped with slices of potatoes and covers with gravy 5syns
2x wholemeal bread 6syn

Total syns = 18.5 I know it's over my daily amount but I'm feel positive and I felt I needed the extra bread to fill me up.

Thank you!! I really need your support tbh as mum's decided not to join sw until next week and came home with fish and chips for her and my dad tonight, it took buckets full of of will power to say no lol.
Today was a good day

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (bacon, with no fat, and 2x wholemeal bread)

Lunch
Cheese salad (lettuce, tomato, pepper and cheese (HEA)

Snack
A packet of crisps that I spotted in our vending machine, that were only 80 calories!!! 4syns!!! They were like prawn crackers with sweet chilli Lovely

Dinner
3x bacon (with no visable fat)
1x tin of tomatoes

Snacks
Cadbury light mousse 3syns
Mini cadbury animals 5.5 syns
Banana
Cherries
Jelly
Cup of tea (milk =HEA)

I've also drank loads of water today

Well done on resisting the fish n chips. Not sure if I'd have been so strong, lol. I'm feeling really focused this week and have increased my body magic. We can all support each other through this :)

Today was a bit of a weird day, I'm finding it hard to sleep atm, so my body clock is everywhere. I woke up at 3 ( after going to sleep at 9am) so as i've got a day off tomorrow (or today even) and I can't sleep I'm going to try and stay awake tonight and go to bed early tomorrow.
Enough of me babbling on

6pm
1x wholemeal roll (1/2HEB) with lean ham
Banana, apple and cherries
Cadbury light mousse 3

8pm
Alpen light bar (1/2HEB)

10:15
bag of mini chocolate animal biscuits 4.5 syns

12:30
Tatws Popty/ oven potatoes (translated from welsh)
Which is basically lean bacon, onion, mushroom and garden peas topped with slices of potatoes and covers with gravy 5syns
2x wholemeal bread 6syn

Total syns = 18.5 I know it's over my daily amount but I'm feel positive and I felt I needed the extra bread to fill me up.
If you have 3-4 less syns today it can balance it out. Some days my body just needs the extra. You haven't gone overboard so nothing to worry abt.

Thanks guys!!
I've abandoned my food diary by mistake, even though I have been sticking to plan lol and I lost 6lb in my first week :D

Yesterday
Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Spagetti bolognaise (1syn)

Dinner
Tatws Popty/oven potato (3syn)

Snacks
Apple
Banana
Mini chocolate animals (4.5 syn)
Packet of low fat crisps (4syn)