• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Read it Swop it

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
I finally signed up with Read it Swap a few months ago, a brilliant idea, anyone else do it?

I'm funny about second hand books for a multitude of reasons,but a lot of the people i've done swops with i know take care of the books as i do, i've had some great swops through risi :D

If you have a pile of books you no longer want, you can swop them with people who have books you do want, you just pay the postage!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i have over 400 swaps on there however am seriously saving so cant afford the postage so took all my books off lol

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Wow, thank you for the recommendation! :D Joined, I used to use a stupid one called BookCrossing I think and you had to leave your books in the world for people to find, never did find one myself :'(
I used to do book crossing, there were a couple that were released in my area, but i could never find them..i gave up with that idea.

I was a giver for World Book Night recently, and i did leave some books in the park on benches and such :)

happyhippo

Silver Member
I love it have been on read it swap it for a few years and have done over 100 swaps :D although my user name is theweebarrell

Last edited:
i joined a few years ago.. but as i am reluctant to swap my collection books.. i have very few on there.. :)

Ive joined book crossing there alot of books to find in birmingham so fingers crossed! i'm definately going to join swap it though sounds like a great idea :)

Im such a book worm love reading!