Step 1 Sole Source Ready for a new me!

Week 8 is almost over… I can't believe how fast the past two months have gone. I weighed myself this morning on my scales and i'm 16st 7. I think I was 16st 11 on mine last Friday. Like I say there is a few pounds difference between mine and my consultants as I was 17st 2 on hers last Friday. Hoping I can get at least 2.5 lbs tomorrow at weigh-in and I'll be in the 16's (on both scales!) for the first time since I was 16/17.

A lot of my clothes are getting too big for me… such a great feeling! I tried (and failed) to order a size 18 dress last week. When it arrived it was a size 12! I re-ordered, and then received a size 16! I think that's an omen to just stick with my baggy sack lady clothes for the time being and work around it haha.

Aww thank you newbylooby! How are you getting on? x

I'm doing well thanks...day 11 for me and I've already lost a stone !!
My 8 week mark will be just before Xmas so hoping to lost a stone or two more by then! :D

Ahh this is such an inspiring thread :) congrats on getting into the 16s :)

I have weighed myself twice a day since I started in Tuesday morning :( I probably won't after this week but I found the first two days so tough that standing on them this morning and seeing I was 4lbs lighter than Tuesday was motivating. I'm going to try not to weigh myself during week 2 and 3!

4lbs off this week! I was feeling like I'd stalled a little and wouldn't lose much at all again this week but I'm more than happy with that.
9 weeks in and i'm now down 2 stone 10lbs. Only 4lbs away from 3 stone… woohoo! My 12 weeks comes to an end on the 8th December, then I'm gonna have to go up a step or 2 for a week… i'm thinking then I'll go back to sole source (ss+ on the odd day same as now so I can still have my small meal when I feel more hungry) and then over christmas I'm going to go back up just so I can have a little bit more of a break but still stick at it, just get to have more food! :)

Back