ready made foods ..and MIM's question

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by geordiegirl, 28 March 2010 Social URL.

1. geordiegirl

geordiegirl Full Member

are these ok as long as i count my carbs ????

or are we supposed to have stuff we've made all the time

just me and the hubby love a curry , i was thinking if i use curry paste and count the carbs that would be ok , don't think i could make a curry from scratch thats all , not a very good cook

nearly had tomato sauce with my brekkie this morning , until i looked the the label . ..OMFG what do they put in it to have a carb count so high , really need a good alternative if someone can help:)

also i'm going to try the MIM's , how many carbs are in these ,and how much does the recipe make ....is it only one ????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Technically it's OK to eat any food provided you count the carbs and stick to the 20 a day, but that wouldn't be very healthy really. I don't see there is any harm in it occasionally though.

4. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    Hi - You can get lower carb tom sauce I think. There are some good curry recipes on the recipe thread. The butter chicken is lovely :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.