1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

ready made meatballs

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Liseinleeds, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Liseinleeds

Liseinleeds Full Member

slimming world
    in the supermarket where the mince is they have ready made up meat balls, anyone know the rough syn value before i get them? i'll prob end up making my own but i would like to know? thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    you would need to supply the nutritional information given and the weight given for that nutritional information. As detail would need to be entered into the SW calculator.

They most likely will have a syn value because it won't be extra lean mince and will probably contain breadcrumbs etc.
  4. Liseinleeds

Liseinleeds Full Member

slimming world
    i had a look in tesco and it had wheat flour in so i left with just mince to make my own...now off to try and find a recipe! lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.