Ready made shakes

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Hi
I have tried only one ready made shake the cafe latte one n I have come to the conclusion that some are nicer than the powdered ones so I am gonna stick with my fave powders n ignore the ready made unless of an emergency!
The appear thicker n sweeter but then if u'd always had powdered u wud found them nice enuf cos we water them down to make them filling which so works!
This is my opinion I'm not saying u all will agree but just don't go expecting the powder to taste the same
X

hey hun
i completely agreee!!!!
i loved the ready made coffee sf but iv never seen the powder tins in the shops!! and then i saw it the other day,got one and it was completely different!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
i absolutely love the ready made cafe latte,its the only ready made one i drink as i find them too thick and smoothie like.
the ready made chocolate i find gross,thick and gloopy *eurggghhh*
but when i tried it in the powder i absolutely love it!!!
xxxx

blossom102 said:
hey hun
i completely agreee!!!!
i loved the ready made coffee sf but iv never seen the powder tins in the shops!! and then i saw it the other day,got one and it was completely different!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
i absolutely love the ready made cafe latte,its the only ready made one i drink as i find them too thick and smoothie like.
the ready made chocolate i find gross,thick and gloopy *eurggghhh*
but when i tried it in the powder i absolutely love it!!!
xxxx

Yay glad u agree hun x it's really odd how some r nicer powder wise or ready made x v odd
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay glad u agree hun x it's really odd how some r nicer powder wise or ready made x v odd
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah,what puzzles me with the shakes aswell is in the ready made ones you get more?? like 325ml or somthing like that,and when u make it yourself you only get 250ml :( xx

Back