Ready meals- i need your help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellie=], 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Lighter Life

I recently completed the lighter life program and am a massive fan of minimins!!
    To cut a long story short I am a student in my final year studying Broadcast Journalism- and i need your help!
    I want to interview people who rely on ready meals on a daily basis- individually or as a family.
    Whether it is for medical needs, as a way of calorie counting, because of a busy working life or basically because you just enjoy them I really need to speak to someone/or people who rely on ready meals for their everyday life. Also if anybody gained/lost weight because of eating ready meals... whatever the story is I want to hear it ;)
    The footage will never be broadcast just used for my final piece along with my dissertation..
    you would literally be doing me a massive favour...
    If anybody is interested or willing to help or knows of somebody for my case study.. please let me know..
    Its massivly appreciated.
    I look forward to hearing from you- thanks for reading

Kellie xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.