Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ready.. steady.. go.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RasberryRed, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. RasberryRed

RasberryRed Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    FWDGF
    Greetings to everyone,

Glad to be new to what seems to be such a vibrant community. I'm here because I have rapidly expanded with my last round of medication and pressing university work. As of last week I have already lost 1 kilo and I'm hoping to lose around 18 kilos total, or a little less than 40 pounds to get myself back to a healthy weight for my rather small frame. I suppose it's not as much about the numbers as much as I want to feel good in my skin and know I'm taking good care of myself. My weight has been a perpetual struggle and I'm hoping to get a head start on this plan this coming summer, starting today.

Best wishes to you all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. C0r1ander

C0r1ander Member

sounds like you are really focused - best of luck

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

5. RasberryRed

RasberryRed Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    FWDGF
    thanks so much for the welcome. :D This week was a bit up and down, so hoping for the best at tomorrow's weigh in.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.