Ready to go... again

Niny

:banana dancer:
Such a [FONT=Verdana, Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial, sans-serif]Cliché i no, but new year new start etc, but this time its going to have to be a life style changed, xmas has totally pushed me over the age to 182lbs,the heaviest ive ever been :(
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial, sans-serif]Going to my 1st festival in the summer too so dont want to be carrying extra weight around when im trying to get to front stage.
[/FONT]
:party0023:[FONT=Verdana, Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial, sans-serif]

Will be gossiping (mostly to myself) in the forums a lot to keep myself right and then you guys can tell me off too.
The problem isnt loosing weight its keeping it off, i can loose 10lbs dead easy, but will put it back on within a month again.
[/FONT]
:whacky068:
[FONT=Verdana, Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial, sans-serif]The Jelly Belly will be monitored with weekly updated measurements for my own update.

Hope you all have a great new year! and hope to hear from you all in the new year with some inspirational advice!
[/FONT]
:party0036:[FONT=Verdana, Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial, sans-serif]MWAH! [/FONT]:party0016:

:new_year:​

im doing a mix, mainly so i can have naughty little things now and then, im following weight watchers pro points but having a ultra slim shake or meal bar (tesco's version of slim fast) doe dinner and breakfast, with only fruit as snacks through the day. :)

Hi all! I joined slimming world last year and lost a stone but I've put it back on again... I'm not a paid subscriber of Slimming world now but I'm trying to use the same principles!! I still have the books so will use those and hopefully get back on track!! I'd like to get back to 9 stone if I can!! Good luck everyone it's good to be back and be focussed..long may it last!!!

I find that once you have successfully done SW once you can always follow the basic principles even when you are not actively 'dieting'.

i paid for slimmer world before i have my little one 4 years ago, did Cambridge after i had her which was good but was starving all the time, now i do my own mix, seems to work along as i stick to it, my friend is a weight watchers councilor so she lends me her books and tells me updates etc, got the free app on my phone too.
just really want & need to get moving again, wednesdays and saturdays are my only child free days so think a trip to the gym or join a class to get going again

2.4lb lost since the 1st. But I have been strict with myself still had little treats etc :)

defiantly, although im very naughty at time, debating weather to order pizza tonight instead of going out to the shops in the snow... really shouldnt. now up to 5lbs lost for this month... to tempting....

also lost 2inch from my waist and 1 from my hips and havnt started exercising yet :)

That's brilliant! What did you decide to do last night? I did order pizza, it was too tempting

I ordered pizza too, but wasnt too bad just making sure im good this weekend. these cold weather makes it to tempting to order in a think. starting to work out again tomorrow. got a wedding to look half decent for next month

Ah that's good for motivation! I know what you mean about ordering in when the weather is like this.

Back