Ready to make 2012 my year!!

Rejoined Slimming World last week... WI tonight I lost 8 & half pound ? really happy as I worked hard for that!

More motivated than ever but would appreciate some support?!

I have around 8 stone to lose in total! Gonna be a long but worthwhile journey!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a brilliant start, well done

I started a couple of days before christmas and lost 4lbs to date and have another 4-5 stone to lose so I am going to take my time as I like to maintain my weight loss. I reckon it will be over 1.5-2 years.

Thats a great start! You must be so pleased!

Theres loads of support on here, or send me a message if you want to discuss anything or just rant (same for anyone else too!) :)

Well done, Leanne - a great start! You can do it! :)

well done you!! what a fantastic start, I have 100lb to lose so I know what you mean about the wait :)

Rejoined Slimming World last week... WI tonight I lost 8 & half pound ? really happy as I worked hard for that!

I have around 8 stone to lose in total! Gonna be a long but worthwhile journey!!! Xx

That is amazing :D

I am hoping that 2012 will be my year too.

Good luck

xx

Wowzas!

What a fantastic weight loss in your first week.

Well done and best of luck for next week

:D

2012 is going to be my year too. I'm sure people I know would be cynical if I said that, as I've started and failed diets constantly since the age of 12. I once lost 3 stone with SW, only to indulge in a weekend of treats, it turned into a week.......then 2 weeks.........and now it's all back plus more :(

But I feel really strong this year. The last few years have been very hard, with unemployment, bad finances and a 6 month spell of depression all impacting hard upon my weight. In my mind, what was the point of losing weight if I was unemployed as no one would see it? My self esteem and confidence was non-existent last year and I spent most of my days in bed.

But I now have a job I absolutely love, and feel fulfilled and happy. I've started taking up my pre-depression hobbies again. I know I can do it now as I have a purpose :)

Well done on your massive loss :) I'm half way through my second week and feeling very positive that this is the year I will finally change for good x x

chloecat said:
2012 is going to be my year too. I'm sure people I know would be cynical if I said that, as I've started and failed diets constantly since the age of 12. I once lost 3 stone with SW, only to indulge in a weekend of treats, it turned into a week.......then 2 weeks.........and now it's all back plus more :(

But I feel really strong this year. The last few years have been very hard, with unemployment, bad finances and a 6 month spell of depression all impacting hard upon my weight. In my mind, what was the point of losing weight if I was unemployed as no one would see it? My self esteem and confidence was non-existent last year and I spent most of my days in bed.

But I now have a job I absolutely love, and feel fulfilled and happy. I've started taking up my pre-depression hobbies again. I know I can do it now as I have a purpose :)

I know how u feel actually! Suffered with depression for 18 months and my weight increased and increased making me feel more and more down!

Taken a long time but now in the right frame of mind!

Good luck on your journey! Xx

Back