ready to start again?

lizzie0310

hi everyone, its been a while so you probably dont remember me. ill start of with where i left. i started CD last nov and was doing not bad, found it really hardm=, but managed to lose a goo 2stone plus before i found put i was pregnant. my little man was born 5 weeks ago so now i feel ready to start again. ive not been in touch with my cdc yet as ive got some packs left over so was just gonna start myself. i feel really positive today so have decided this is the day to start, been humming and hawing about it for 5 weeks!

:confused:am i mad to be stasrting so early? is there a recommended time to wait after having a baby?(im not bf) (had 2ltr blood loss and was a bit out of it for a couple of weeks but on iron tabs and feeling much better now but just not sure if im expecting too much of myself, just want to get food out the way again. it was such a good feeling knowing i didnt have be ruled it)

any advicewould be brillliant, nice to be back xx

have attached pic of 30 day old innes, he was 9lb 2oz at birth.

Attachments

• 30 day old wee smiler.jpg
    30 day old wee smiler.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 66
You should wait 3 months before starting, Have a chat with your CDC, as it takes about 3 months for your body to recover from the birth or any other op.

thanks for that, will be back soon then! x

Back