ready to start

hi guys
im starting tfr tomorrow and im really looking forward to it, i done tfr 3 years ago and kept weight off for 2 years until i fell into depression then fell pregnant and developed pregnancy diabetis. im now at my heaviest weight and totally miserable, so im totally motivated and ready to go. BRING IT ON XX

Hi Mumma, good luck huni :)

Best of luck to you, you had the strength to keep it off for two years last time and that means you've got a brilliant chance of success - clearly you have strong will power! Go for it and don't look back, the past is the past xxx

Hi, I started today and am really positive. I'm sure there will be wobbly days but I'm prepared for that. There's loads of support on here so makes it easier knowing others are going through the same experiences. Good luck with your journey, I'm sure you will do great

Hi mumba , hope your 1st two days were not terrible and you got through them okay:) I'm same as u as I also did it two years ago but bullying in my workplace and then change of Job really affected stress eating so here I am on day 1:)

Ive 2.5 stone to lose,I'm going to Spain on holiday in 4 weeks so I hope to be down at least 18 lbs :):)
best of luck we can help each other if we have a weak moment :)
lynn

hi lynnxcx
im at the end of day 3 now and totally motivated for this im feeling good had a weak moment on tuesday evening but pulled through it lol, so far so good lol i hope you manage ok xx

Good luck!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Day 3 today and it's hard but i'm still running on my original motivation so am powering through!

I can't wait for ketosis to start, this belly needs to GO!

LOL!

I'm going to go in the morning, wanted to go today but I'm working in the middle of nowhere so will save it until tomorrow, it will also put me off drinking for the England game tonight if I know I'm getting weighed tomorrow!

Back