realising the damage of my food fest !!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Sass, 29 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Sass

Sass Silver Member

In my wisdom i thought it would be a good idea to get myself a new ticker but once i put in all my data it became apparent just how much damage by food fest had done. I have put on a total of 4lbs :cry:

Anyway although i am upset by this i'm determined to stick to my 2 week 100% challenge and put the past behind me, and those nasty 4lbs of fat i gained back during my month long may binge !!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    It'll soon come off again, especially sticking to the 100% challenge! I'm gutted that I haven't lost a single pound in over a month! But we'll get there!
  4. Sass

Sass Silver Member

indeed we will :girlpower:
  5. pinkemma89

pinkemma89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Too busy to eat!!
    Sass - I can totally relate.. had a major binge on Wed and Thu because was away with the girls. I managed to put on a pound and a half over just two days. Utter madness! But we can do it! Go go girlies!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.