Realistic or not?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrswindsor2008, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. mrswindsor2008

mrswindsor2008 Full Member

not sure where to post things so i apologise now if this is in the wrong place lol.

i am back at the hospital on 19th Jan to start some fertility treatment but the doc wants we to loose 2 stone by then. I thought it was doable but now im starting to worry, what do you think?
    x:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    That is 14 weeks. Two pounds a week is a healthy enough rate to lose, but you have Christmas in the middle to factor in.

I think you should go for it and do your best. If you do not succeed, the doc may move the target anyway. Good luck and try not to stress about it.

4. mrswindsor2008

thanks silly sausage i suppose im worrying over nothing like you say 2 pound a week is enough to do it but there is crimbo and my hubby booked us a holiday so we fly out NYE just hope my doc is happy with 2 stone ish eh lol

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im sure if the doctor sees youve made a good inroad to that 2 stones he'll be more than happy :)

6. mrswindsor2008

i hoping so!!! think its more for the treatment to work properly tbh. but once i start loosing weight i could get pregnant naturally he said and once i ampregnant thats when the real battle starts. i ate so much last time i was pregnant it was unreal but im determined this time (when it happens) will be different!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.