Realistic or not?

mrswindsor2008

not sure where to post things so i apologise now if this is in the wrong place lol.

i am back at the hospital on 19th Jan to start some fertility treatment but the doc wants we to loose 2 stone by then. I thought it was doable but now im starting to worry, what do you think?
x:confused:

That is 14 weeks. Two pounds a week is a healthy enough rate to lose, but you have Christmas in the middle to factor in.

I think you should go for it and do your best. If you do not succeed, the doc may move the target anyway. Good luck and try not to stress about it.

thanks silly sausage i suppose im worrying over nothing like you say 2 pound a week is enough to do it but there is crimbo and my hubby booked us a holiday so we fly out NYE just hope my doc is happy with 2 stone ish eh lol

Im sure if the doctor sees youve made a good inroad to that 2 stones he'll be more than happy :)

i hoping so!!! think its more for the treatment to work properly tbh. but once i start loosing weight i could get pregnant naturally he said and once i ampregnant thats when the real battle starts. i ate so much last time i was pregnant it was unreal but im determined this time (when it happens) will be different!!

Back