Realistically how much do you want to..

I am just fitting into sz12s again but I think it would vary depending on what shop I am in ... I would love to be a 10 and a comfortable 10 with maybe an 8 on top. I think I need to get to 9st for that to happen! :)

How much were you when you were a size 14 roughly. We are the same height. My build is kind of a fat hour glass.

I don't think you can really compare!! Our bodies are so different! For example, AmyS is the same height as me, same starting weight and we're basically the same weight now (uncanny as we actually started the same week!) but I'm still a size 16 top and bottom and she's getting into 12s!! X

I would love to get to 8 stone 13 (just wanna be out of the 9's!), I think my ideal weight is around the 9 stone mark, I will be a comfortable size 10 then, at the moment I'm a 10-12 depending on where I shop :)

Well I've set my target at 10 stone :) I can't even remember myself being that weight in the past - maybe when I was about 10!! ;) Hee hee! It would be a massive achievement for me to get anywhere near that weight. Does anyone know what the ideal weight is for someone who's about 5ft 7? xx

I didn't know what my target was when I started, I've now lost 1 and 1/2 stone, and would like to do the same again, then I'd be back to what I was when I got married. But I'm gonna see what I feel like, look like etc when I get there to decide where to go next. I've gone down a dress size already, from 18 to a 16, so the same again would get me to a 14, something I've not been since I was a teenager!!

I don't think you can really compare!! Our bodies are so different! For example, AmyS is the same height as me, same starting weight and we're basically the same weight now (uncanny as we actually started the same week!) but I'm still a size 16 top and bottom and she's getting into 12s!! X

Yes i definitely agree, but it is just to gain an idea. As i said before i am a 16 now and when i weighed over a stone and a half less i was still a 16. So i think that if i get down to around 12 stone to 12.7 i will probably be a size 14 then. (fingers crossed). It depends on how you loose the weight too doesnt it. I tend to retain weight on my thighs so i have been using my exercise bike and will soon be using cross trainer to try and trim my thighs, which seems to be happening.

My target weight is 11st 10lbs, but that's just BMI based. If I can get close to 12st, I will re-evaluate the target based on how I feel then.

Dress size??

Hmm...:D

Lets just say 32" waist jeans and medium/15" collar shirts would be perfectly acceptable :cool:

Target weight: 12stone 7lb
Target size: 12/14

I'm only 5ft, and my target weight is 9 stone, which will get me into my healthy bmi. I'm currently 10st 11 and a size 12 . So hoping for a size 10 when I get there.

When I am at target I will decide if I need to lose more or not. As I've always been overweight, so I will not know till I get there what my ideal weight is. :D

i'd be happy with 10 stonish as well! that takes me down to a 10 - 12 right now i am 14!!

Honestly, i just want to be a size where i can go into any high street shop and get anything and not be confined to 3 shops.

I think in my dreams i would love to be a size 12, but i am sitting at a 24/26 just now so it willl take me along time to get there, but i will just have to wait and see as i am going down :)

Im 9st 5 and still a size 12 (my weight loss seems to have stopped)
I would like to get down to 8st, Im not too sure what size that would work out too x

I would love to be in 12's comfortably, however that will never happen on my top half because of my boobs, this is the last place it goes from (but much delight to my hubby:8855:)

Last year I bought a pair of 14's shorts which were quite snug, I have put these on today and zipped them up with no problem:happy036:

With regard to weight I have set my target at 11st 7lbs but I will evaluate this when I get close.

I would love to get to just under 12 stone initially. Being tall and not having a small frame at that weight i was a size 12. So that's my first aim! :)

Back