Realistically how much do you want to..

My current weight is 11st 3lbs and ideally i'd like to go back to my pre-pregnancy size and weight of just under 10st (9st 13lbs).

Having lost 5.5lbs so far i'm determined to keep at it.

I think my dress size will never be small as i have a heavy chest 34G and big curvy hips, thanks to my Caribbean heritage, but i'd be happy when i reach my goal to be comfy in size 10-12

I set my goal by BMI, but I'd be fine with being a 14 again and really happy with a 12.

I'd like to be 11st-11st7lbs and a size 14

Target weight - 8st 11 pounds
Target size - 10/12

i think what most people are saying, roughly a size 12 and 10 stone. i've got a wardobe full of clothes from 4 years ago before i fell pregnant with my little boy. all 12-14's. although most people want a new wardrobe, i'd actually like my old one back lol x

When I met my husband (10yrs ago) I was a size 12-14 I was very happy. I think I looked my best then. Loved my curves. I am a size 18-20 now and would love to get back to 14. So I think I will need to lose 4st before I get back to that size. I still have the dress I was wearing the night we meet. A size small black dress. I love it. we will be married a year on the 24th June so I am hoping for our second anniversery I will be wearing my black dress.

I ideally want to be a size 12, honestly cant ever remember when I was that size.. secondary school?! Its been a long time! Not sure what weight that is but aiming for loosing 100 pounds and see what size I'll fit then.

i was aiming for 9 st and a size 10 and made it (except in monsoon!!!)

the first thing I do when I get the new mag is to look at the success stories to see how the ladies compare in height and weighr with me.

It's so difficult to say, since we all vary so much and I can't say for certain what size I will be when I've lost x amount of weight. Currently I have lost about 3 1/2 stone and three dress sizes on top and 2-3 on the bottom. So if I repeat that again, theoretically I should be a size 10. That is my really long-term aim. I'm currently a size 16 on top and a 16-18 on the bottom. Hopefully when I reach my short-term aim (healthy weight) I should be around a 12-14. That would be brilliant. :D

I ideally want to be a size 12, honestly cant ever remember when I was that size.. secondary school?! Its been a long time! Not sure what weight that is but aiming for loosing 100 pounds and see what size I'll fit then.

I'm the same height as you and i could definately fit into size 12's when i weighed 11 1/2 stone :) So your target weight is not too far from a size 12 i'd say :)

im 5ft 1 so idealy i'd like to be a healthy 8st 11 and size 10-12 (maybe more 12 as ive had babies so lots of wobble) but it be nice to own a pair of 10s even if there elasticated just to say i have a size 10 in wardrobe i fit in LOL!!

i havnt been under 9st since i was 10! and i've never been size 10 in adult life! as a child i was in big girls clothes and thought it was great... :( smallest ive been as a adult is size 12 and sadly enough i remember not being happy!! now i wish i had that figure back!

My put my target at 10 stone, a healthy weight for my height of 5' 5". Ideally I wanted to be a size 10-12.

I'm now 4lbs away from my target. Although I feel brilliant, and I'm fitting into size 12s, I'm now considering moving my target to around 9 st 7lbs or perhaps a few lbs above. But I'm going to see how I feel at my first target and take it from there!

The smallest I've ever been was a size 10 on top, 12 on the bottom. I'd followed WW and lost 3 stone in 4 months, and I was convinced I was still fat then!! Hello? I don't think one of my thighs is a size 10! Ha ha! Looking back at photos, I look too thin - no boobs, a big head compared to my body etc etc. I don't think I want to look like that again

In an ideal world I'd be about 9 stone and a size 12.

It's unlikely I would ever be a size 12 as even when I only weighed 7 stone 3 as a teenager I was still a size 14 because of my big boobs and wide hips.

Size 14 or 12 would be great as long as I still have some curves, I don't want to be super thin.

I want to get to 200lbs and then see how I feel about that. Doubt I have been that weight since 13/14. I was only 62lbs off that back in 2003, now I have 171lbs to go :(

I want to be about 9 and a half stone by August for my holidays. So that I can wearmy bikini without feeling that I look pregnant . I'm 10st 9 at the moment. I need the motivation desperately to lose it in time.

I'm 5' 7" like you Tara, and I'd like to get just below 10 st too (although DH thinks I'd be better at around 10st 7lb, we'll see). I want to get into the size 12 jeans I was able to get into about 5 years ago when I did Atkins (never again!)

Back