Really annoyed

Purpleangel

Silver Member
this is the second week running my pharamcist has given me 9 sodding sachets of chicken soup. It really upset me cos i gave her a specific list of how many i wanted of each flavour. I made the list because i had waaaaay too many soups last week.

It really upset me to the point of crying (i know its pathetic). I am just angry becuase i have had a hard week of it - lots of headaches and feeling particularly weak today. I hada strop at home - and had a really bad moment where all i wanted to do was run to the takeaway and just EAT! lol

Also i now have to go back there and try to change them because i REFUSE to eat chicken soup twice a day!

bless you hon i feel your pain!!its not hard to sort out ur packets is it!!!!the dipstick.
you have a bad moment, but u didnt go through with it, and that shows real strength, specially when you've been feeling the way you have.your doing really well.
xxx
ps how much u lose??xxx

That's a shame. My pharmacist always asks what sachets I want and always gives me the ones I asked for. Perhaps explain to them that you don't like the chicken soup so often and don't want to have so many so don't give me so many!!!

Good luck with changing them, they should do it no problems, shouldn't they?

hey there - i lost 3lb :D

I am actually calm now and proud for not giving in to takeaway. I have just realised that when i am angry or upset my first instinct is to either lose my temper or eat! So WOW at the lesson learned from this. And another WOW for not giving in - and having my strop at home in private and not being mean to either the cat or hubby! :8855:

I think i am crabby because my hubby wanted me to have a valentines dinner and its not happening!

Tomorrow will see me back there doing a swap. Hahaha she thinks she can fool me....don't think so :p

You are paying hard earned money for these sachets so make sure you get the ones you want. Don't let them fob you off with some excuse!

im only on my first week but i couldnt imagine having more than two soups a week...and only had one so far!!!

not exactly nice are they

I agree Harriet, not too keen on the soup. Haven't had one for a few weeks though so might try one again soon. They are nice when the weather is as cold as it has been.

i admit to liking them - but not twice a day. I like them when i am feeling really cold!

And you are right MiniB it is my hard earned cash - i think thats why i was so peeved! LOL

What a muppet she is, I bet shes trying to palm em off on people because no-one likes them lol I get 21 chocolate I love em I get excited when I have one haha:D

unlucky with the soups

What a muppet she is, I bet shes trying to palm em off on people because no-one likes them lol I get 21 chocolate I love em I get excited when I have one haha:D

lol 21 choc - i love my choc but i need the variety! Having said that would prefer more choc than soup.....:8855:

lol 21 choc - i love my choc but i need the variety! Having said that would prefer more choc than soup.....:8855:

I did like the variety at first but the vanilla ones made me feel sick after 3 months and the strawberry were abit bleh...Chocolate makes me feel like I have summat to look forward to :D

I did like the variety at first but the vanilla ones made me feel sick after 3 months and the strawberry were abit bleh...Chocolate makes me feel like I have summat to look forward to :D

oooh i have just done 6 weeks so who knows i may be on just choc shakes too! lol - i hope not though. If i get to the point where the shakes make me sick then i'll refeed and go to Slimming World.

hi go back explain what you asked for and request she changes them you are payibg for this diet and should have what you want.

keep strong

Like i mentioned before..Chicken soup (suitable for vegeterians dont you know..how??) Creates a hell like atmosphere in your mouth..good times. Get some chocolate ones - she obviously wasn't concentrating i mean who in their right mind would want 9 whole chicken soups. Good on you for controlling your temptations. Well done !! xxx

not sure how they are vegetarian but grateful for that as i eat halal only! LOL

In future, check what's in your bag before you leave the Pharmacy and then you can give her hell and get them changed lol x x x

I had to swap some sachets and they were fine about it. It shouldn't be a problem as its a straight swap and after all you are paying for them. Well done on your weight loss you are doing brilliantly! I hope you are feeling better now. I could completely understand what you said about wanting to eat something when you felt stressed. My family was arguing quite a bit at some points and it made me feel stressed out - all i wanted to do was eat yummy things. It is hard at times but definetley worth it. x

In future, check what's in your bag before you leave the Pharmacy and then you can give her hell and get them changed lol x x x

i will be doing that from now on - if you ask for something and you are paying for it then you should get it! LOL

My chemist asks what I would like (21 vanilla) and gives them to me. This is you choice, I would go and throw a massive tantrum if they gave me even 1 soup, YUK lol. XX

Back