Really bad day today :( headaches and feel so dizzy!

Shelly Star x x

I'm on day 13 today and i've been ok but last week ive started to get loads of headaches. Today in work i went so dizzy and lightheaded and ive got so hungry today ive had just over a 300 cal snack thinking it may help having something as i dont usually have time to have out to eat in the day and save them for my evening meal.

In all honestly its been first day i've really felt like im stuggling on the plan. I keep telling myself it will pass and i'll get over it! Has anyone else had anything like this and can give me advice. x x

Oh Hun hope your ok!!!

Sometimes if I leave it till 3 or 4 to eat I get headache got to remind myself to eat through out day!!

How you feeling today xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel ok today a lot better than yday but i did make sure i ate my cals! I'll see how i get on really, i'm a lot better when im working as im more busy and things are going on for me to notice! xx

Hi I am new to this but when I saw what you wrote I was relieved to know I'm not alone. As when you ready other slim fast threads no one ever says they get any side effects. The first time I did it for the first 3-4 days I had headaches. I found increasing my water intake seemed to really help as they stopped. Then as I went into my second week I started feeling light headed and dizzy which was horrible felt like I was going to faint at some points. I then decided to have one shake a day and join my fitness pal to keep me in control over how many calorie I could have and that really helped. After 1-2 weeks I tried to go back to 2 shakes a day and I was ok. Maybe you just need to break into the diet slowly like I did. Good luck and let us know how you go. X

Back