Really bad day :(

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Hi all,

I'm just going to have a moan because I feel like utter crap, I've had the worst day at work which has led to a terrible evening with food!

I've been pulled into a side room at work and royally told off for asking a question! I seriously can't work out why someone would flip out when all I did was try help someone else. I then spent 2 hours this afternoon with my boss going though various other "complaints" I wasn't aware of! All I do is go to work, early I mayt add, do my job and go home with a bit of nattering as you do! So I'm now job hunting because this isn't the first time and it feels like someone just doesn't like me now!

So tonight I've had a kebab meat and chips and some left over birthday cake. I just feel so low :(

big hugs hun, we all have days where we go food mad, dont let it ruin your fantastic work, draw a line under it and carry on with your diet tomorrow as normal. Dont let someone at work ruin your brilliant work and go in there tomorrow knowing you havent let them throw you off track. xx big hugs xx

:whoopass::asskick:Thats for your boss and the person whos a whinge........

I think maybe just do your job,go in on time not early and dont answer any questions and stuff emm all! Ive helped people and had it thrown in my face now I tend to keep my self to myself,sad but at least they cant upset me.
You had a blip as you were rightly upset
:gen126: ,remember they are just in your life for now and dont let them ruin your weightloss,a new job maybe the thing you need now :)
Next time someone upsets you just say to yourself,they arent importnat and your plans not being dropped.I know thats easy to say me of all people am an emotional eater but smile that they arent going to win and a new job could be good hey xxx

Thanks all!

I've had a discussion with my partner who agrees its time to move on. I love my job and I'm good at it, I just can't deal with not being able to do it properly without someone moaning!!

Tomorrow is a new day I guess so I will see what that brings and ignore half the people in the office :giggle:

Just want to update this as i know i've been noticed today :cry:

I went in late, was pre-arranged and i got a round of drinks in and sat and worked. Well i've spoken to 2 people today in total the rest of the time i've had my head down and ignored everyone else. I've been noticed though, had an e-mail from the "leader of the pack" of women asking whats wrong :rolleyes: cant friggin win!

Applied for 3 jobs today adding my total to 6 in 2 weeks :giggle:

My OH wants me to talk to my boss tomorrow and tell him "you dont need to change anything about you so how dare he ask, tell him if it isnt sorted soon you will have to look for a new job" and we both know my boss is a push over. Im just worried because i like my boss but i dont like disappointment :(

I wouldnt say anything like that to your boss,you'll probably get a new job but there are so many people after every job that Id hold on until you find something and have it,sometimes it gets peoples backs up and they say go ahead and make your working life worse........
Just do your work and keep applying
but its upto you :eek: x

That's another reaon I'm worried. Although i have a good boss the majority of times he doesn't like confrontation and that why I'm stuck feeling how I am!! He would be lost if I left as he hasn't got a clue anymore and hje has admitted it. But I can't keep working like that.

Then be a women and cry on him they cant do tears :rolleyes:
You sound really upset so maybe ask to speak to him at a tme thats good for him and explain that ts all making you upset and stressed,you want to stay working there and can he help in anyway,you have to turn it round in a way like you need help first no confortation and let him see you are unhappy?
I think that maybe better than anything else atm?x

Back