really demoralised

shazzat

someone cheer me up
am so fed up
been ill for a couple weeks and weight is really not going anywhere
off for my weigh in later and my scales say plus 3, i have been good and drinking like a fish...but i did have a little investigation on friday and had a reaction to the dye they used and have been feeling bloated ever since also im noy peeing out all the fluid im taking in so do you think its water retention?
i just need to get as good week in to kickstart me have lost 6 stone and still got another one and a few pounds to go
help!

s
xx

someone cheer me up
am so fed up
been ill for a couple weeks and weight is really not going anywhere
off for my weigh in later and my scales say plus 3, i have been good and drinking like a fish...but i did have a little investigation on friday and had a reaction to the dye they used and have been feeling bloated ever since also im noy peeing out all the fluid im taking in so do you think its water retention?
i just need to get as good week in to kickstart me have lost 6 stone and still got another one and a few pounds to go
help!

s
xx

Hi S,

Very sorry to hear you were not well and of course your bound to feel out of sorts after having an investigation on friday.

If your feeling bloated and not you not peeing like you expect then it does point to water retention.

You have done well in shifting six stone and as you know as you get nearer to your goal weight, the weight loss does seem to slow down, it can vary so much and you may plateau for a week or two.

Best to leave weigh in to your CDC as all scales weigh that bit different and have a good chat with her how your feeling.

I got six and half stone off myself and then got demoralized with the slow weight loss and as such have ended back with weight on where I swore I would never ever be again:cry:

My advise is to pat yourself on the back for doing so well and claim your wonderful achievement and don't lose sight of how well you have done and the rest of your weight will come off in time...sooner rather than later. Just hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

thanks
going for weigh in shortly
its hard when things slow up when you have done so well and i think that thats part of the problem also that even though i now wear just over 11 stone i still see rolls of fat when i look in the mirror takes longer for the head to catch up with the body
s
xx

Back