REALLY DEPRESSED

spottitchsam

Silver Member
Hi guys.im really down today,all last week i went up a step from SS to SS+which was i ate only chicken or salmon with a little cauliflower or mushrooms,plus my 3 shakes a day.and i PUT ON 3lbs.i feel like giving up on cd. up until last week i lost 2stones in 2 months.now im back to 1st 11lbs i could cry.i only went up a step has im going away for a few days next week which would mean it was my 10th week and i would have been going up a step then.hope you are all having a better time than me. sorry for moan.

:cry::cry:

Hi Spot-sorry you are really depressed about the plan. I have looked in the information my CDC gave me and I actually can't see salmon on the list of food? Are you measuring everything out EXACTLY? Also, how are you cooking it all?

Let's try and work out why you might have gained so we can do something about it and avoid it happening again!

Hi Spot-sorry you are really depressed about the plan. I have looked in the information my CDC gave me and I actually can't see salmon on the list of food? Are you measuring everything out EXACTLY? Also, how are you cooking it all?

Let's try and work out why you might have gained so we can do something about it and avoid it happening again!

Thanks Nikie
i know salmon is not on the list but my cdc says if i want i could have 1/2 small tin of salmon which works out at 118 cals.i have that with 3 radishes and 2 slices of cucumber.the chicken is skinless and boneless and is cooked in tin foil with sliced mushrooms cooked in own juice in the oven,with a couple of spoonfuls of cauliflower.i will stick it out for this week to see if things change.
good luck for this week.

I was really hoping you were going to say 'I don't measure anything I just chuck it in a pan full of oil and fry it!'. Because that would be easier to deal with!

But it does seem that you are doing exactly what I would do if I were on SS+ and that is both confusing and scary to me. I am worried enough about introducing food back into my diet, I was hoping I'd still lose on it!

I definitely think you should see what happens next week-it really doesnt make sense to me and I'm really interested to know what happens. Are you making sure you drink enough water as well?

I've just stepped up to SS plus last Thursday and nervous about my weigh in, feel bloated but may be down to TOM.

Ive been doing similar recipes to yourself apart from salmon I have tuna.

Don't give up and see what happens this week. I would feel depressed to after working so hard to lose weight. I'd probably feel cheated. Chin up and keep us posted on your next weigh in x

Back