Really Disappointed

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Just been for my 3rd weigh in and they say i've only lost 1lb! Cheeky woman at chemists asked if I'd found it hard, when I said no she looked at me like she didn't believe me and said "well we all find it hard sometimes, are you sure you stuck to it?!" I was fuming when I left the chemist. Disheartned at the loss tho, I had a couple of days in the middle where I didn't have as much water as I should but made up for it last couple of days. Also cut out drinking black coffee, just have a bit in vanilla. Does anyone else have thyroid probs as I'm thinking it could be related to that? I know the water weights gone so i'm wondering if thats affecting me. Sorry for moan just getting me down now.

You've got to look at it as a 16lb loss in 3 weeks which is fantastic. Maybe just before your second weigh in you lost a big amount. It sometimes takes a few days for you body to catch up. I bet you have a nice loss next week. 16lbs in three weeks is brilliant.

Hey hun,

Dont feel too disheartened, unfortunately it does happen :( Its is usually water retention. It may be something to do with not drinking enought water and your body holds on to it. Most people find that if they have a poor loss one week, the following week it is much higher. Just keep drinking loads of water and you body will sort itself out.

Am not sure about thryoid problems, but your first two losses were good so i dont think it would be that?

Its still a loss hun, just stick to it and next week could be better x

Thanks for support feeling more optimistic now. Think it was her at chemists accusing me of cheating what set me off. Decided i'm going to increase the water more than normal. On my intro video it said to drink 4 pints is that what everone else has or is it supposed to be more?

hi just a quickie, to say that my friend started lipotrim same time as me but she has a underactive thyroid but found it didn't seem to affect her weight loss - in fact most weeks she lost 1lb more then me ha ha . She now weighs less then me and we were almost the same weight when we started.
So cheer up I bet on your next weigh-in you will be amazed how much you lose.

Brill, thanks for that Tanith, hated to think it would affect it. Mind at rest now so thankyou.

Just been for my 3rd weigh in and they say i've only lost 1lb! Cheeky woman at chemists asked if I'd found it hard, when I said no she looked at me like she didn't believe me and said "well we all find it hard sometimes, are you sure you stuck to it?!" I was fuming when I left the chemist. Disheartned at the loss tho, I had a couple of days in the middle where I didn't have as much water as I should but made up for it last couple of days. Also cut out drinking black coffee, just have a bit in vanilla. Does anyone else have thyroid probs as I'm thinking it could be related to that? I know the water weights gone so i'm wondering if thats affecting me. Sorry for moan just getting me down now.

Hey dont mind her the cheek of her pick yourself up my moneys on you for a big loss next week cheer up chickie

Thanks, as for the water drunk about 6+ pints already...... and been to loo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.........

LOL....I had to get up three times in the night last night. I end up bumping into everything in the dark as I dont want to wake hubby dear. It does get better though......I had it down to once in the middle of the night last time.

Yeah I had fun last night, we've got 2 cats and I have to cross the stairway cos I live in a terrace..... Damn things nearly killed me!..... Must invest in torch at side of bed lol

Back