Really disappointed

I was abit like that with soup last week, bout 7 soups as I was craving savoury and each one was a real chore to get through! Could you pop back and swap them or is it too far?
x

Oh yes that is a good idea - thank you very much! I shall go and put one in the freezer to have later.

Thank you!

Hi Tillyfloss

I am going to try having one as an ice cream and if that doesn't work I will take them back to my CDC next week and swap them. I have some shakes left over from when I wasn't well and couldn't eat anything so I can use them this week and take the tetras back and swap them for something else - phew!

I know it sounds very strange but I found if I had them with teh straw at my lips, I couldn't stand them, but if I place the straw further back on my tongue (told you it was strange!!) I can tolerate them nicely.
I think that I have got very sensitive tastebuds at the front or something, but that's how I manage.

I still haven't managed to try one yet :( I am thinking about making my next order, but don't know what to do as I get a months worth and really want some, but if I hate them, don't wanna end up with a load of them to have to get through like you've done. Would be awful! I think I'll have to just order a couple of them I guess!

Back