Really disappointed

Tan

Just had my monthly weigh in and I've lost 3lbs.
When I went to slimming world I would lose 3lbs a week.
I know I should be pleased its going in the right direction.

Hi Tan, thats still good. Ive just started xenical today and I would be chuffed to lose a stone in the short time its taken you.

I ca understand how disappointed you are feeling BUT you should be so proud of yourself for sticking to it for this long. You are getting results and they are good results... 16lbs so far! That is fantastic, well done Tan :happy096:

Tan I also totally get where you're coming from, BUT you also have to remember that sometimes our bodies are going to fight against this weight loss. Its almost like they want to hold onto the fat :eek::rolleyes:. Also sometimes its as if our bodies also need to *catch up*. Its like when a baby has a growth spurt, they don't put on weight for a couple of weeks, then woosshhhh LOL Well we're doing that in reverse. Just keep doing what you're doing, don't become disheartened, and realise that what you've achieved so far is fantastic :)
xx

Thank you guys, I know I should be pleased, it just doesn't seem alot for a months good eating. I had one bad day.
Alibalibee I never thought of it like that its a good way of looking at it.

Hi there,

now its my turn to say how disappointed i am with my loss. I had my first official weigh in at the docs today and i have lost 2kg, which she says is about 5lbs.

On the positive side i have lost inches so i know that the exercise is working and if i am totally honest with myself i haven't taken the tablets every day, i had a birthday at the beginning of the month and a conference in a very nice hotel in Torquay this weekend.

So i'm drawing a line under it and starting again properly today.

Jax x

Well done both of you, like Ali says, sometimes you can work hard for a month and not lose loads and loads and then another month you may lose a stone!

You both sound like you are doing well, so keep going x

Back