Really disheartened at slow loss.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jelliejo, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Jelliejo

Jelliejo Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

I've been doing slimming world for 6 weeks now and have lost 4lb BUT i've just weighed myself and after a heavy weekend on the wine & little bit of rubbish to eat it seems I'm back up to what I started at. I would love to lose 1stone - taking me to 9st 7lb but it seems so hard. I'm feeling a bit low about it to be honest! Anybody else get like this & how do you get yourself back on track?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    It could be water but I too loose very slowly but my nthyroid doesnt help. Try to eat lots pf superfree and lots of spped foods to help. Drink lots of water and make sure you syn. Have you posted your food diary so we can help by checking it out for you xx

4. Jelliejo

Jelliejo Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did post a food diary a couple of weeks back and quite a few people said I wasn't eating enough! Maybe that's what it is, I need to start keeping one again. I also find it hard when I haven't the "right" foods in. At the moment we've not much salad, veg etc in & I can't go to the shops until Wed so am having lots of jacket pots & beans on toast.

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    sounds like you need some superfree stuff and drink lots of water x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.