Really dreading tonight :/

Day 10, woo! Can't believe i've not eaten in so long, really flies and i'm doing pretty well ;)

Really dreading tonight though, i work in travel and i am attending a travel roadshow with my manager where there will be lots of tour operators and they've got a buffet and free wine and i have told my manager that i'm on this diet but kinda lied abit by saying i have a meal for tea otherwise i find people judge it wayyyy too much. but really don't know what to say tonight with the food, i'm thinking of saying my mum is doing a healthy stir fry or something for when i get in... anyone else got any ideas? xxx

As you have already mentioned you are on a specific diet, I would just say you have done so well on the diet that you dont want to sabotage your success and as the diet reall y works for you you will be saying no to food or drink. On the plus side this leaves you with a clear head and can concentrate on the networking side of things

hope it helps

Anna x

What about mentioning that you've 'already eaten', and are painfully full? :p If they think you're full they shouldn't try and make you eat any more ^^

Honesty is the best policy .................

Back