Really excited about starting CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I am currently doing Lipotrim and have lost 4 stone 11 lb in the last 15 weeks , however I have descided to switch to CD SS+ as my body is starting to require a bit more and I feel that I need a break form TFR but want to continue loosing weight . I have been having a 200 calorie meal following the SS+ guidelines with my normal Lipotrim shakes for the ast 4 days and feel so much better , my energy levels had dropped drastically but now I feel great again , and am soo enjoying the food , and think it will do me good to be eating again and learning how to make very low calorie meals for when i have finished ..
    I am also looking forward to some new tastes as the LT shakes are terrible and the choice very limited .. I cannot wait to have a banana shake ( my fave ) :)

Wish me luck everyone , i have about 3 stone left to loose and get married in August so as long as its gone by then I am happy ... I think loosing the last few stone a little slower may be better for my skin too .. also just ordered a nordic air walker to help me tone ....

oooo i am rambling :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck Katie, you won't need it though :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.