really exciting day

Lou1973

Silver Member
well i've been dieting for 5 weeks and today for the very first time I really felt the difference in my clothes. I've been squeezing myself into trousers that were frankly far too small for me and today when i put them on not only did they fit comfortably but dare I say it they even felt a little loose.

It makes it all worthwhile and now I can't wait for them to feel too big so I can go down a size and get back into my wardrobe of clothes that have been sitting neglected for far too long because i've been too big to even squeeze myself into them

I'm hoping that'll be just another 4 weeks and i've put it in my diary for 30th Nov to spend the whole day sorting my wardrobe - it's a great motivation.

oh now theres a question - started on a diet called go lower which puts you into ketosis - its a high protein, low carb diet then I decided to defect to CD for a few weeks as I need to lose as much as possible by mid dec - after that I'll go back onto go lower coz it really is a very easy diet (they deliver the food to the house - i stick it in the microwave and eat it ;-))

Back