Really fed up

Chiana

Sooooo fed up. Going out with the girls for a xmas do and need a new outfit. Have been in an 18 though they are a bit tight. I don't buy clothes very often, hate shopping. Tried some things on and need a 20 but didn't matter what I tried on I looked like a sack of tatties. Got more tyres than the mitchelin man.

Would probably get away with an 18 except my boobs are too big for an 18 and 20's are slighty gappy. Cannot afford very much, anyone any ideas please. I suit a v neck better than a high neck.
But the worst of it is because of this little thing, I have been overeating like mad for the last three days, you would think I would be extra careful but it has had the opposite effect. Typical when I lost 2lb last week.:break_diet:

Need a big kick up the bum.

Oh darling!!

I know how it feels and the smallest thing can really get you down, but if hunger isn't the problem, then food isn't the solution.

You did really well last week, think of the way you felt when you realised what you'd lost, don't throw it all away.

I'd say a nice evening top from New Look with some detail around the V neck line. cheer up, draw a line under it - tomorrow is a new day. xxx

how about a nice jacket and trousers. if u r short of cash try hunting charity shops hun u can get some lovely stuff including good name stuff and no one would ever know plus i think u can find nicer stuff. u be suprised how many people get there clothes from charity shops cause u would never know. tend to get better quality than buying cheaper stuff new often in charity shops they r new or worn once to.

hey i understand just posted kick up the bum too !
i am going to a ceilidh do this weekend its mr beans chistmas do and didnt have a clue what to wear ..didnt want to spend much but found a dress in debenhams ..its black and all finged so it dont show the bumps i am same as you dont do dresses but managed to get into 18 its fab and cost me £28 ...i only went in cos my friend dragged me in there and its looks really good ..have a geat time xxxx

have u tried george @ asda they have sum great plus sze clothes @ fab prices. you're doing great nearly half a stone lighter keep ur chin up hun xxx

i hate shopping for clothes too, i hate to be disappointed if a size done not fit, i am wearing a dress to my christmas dinner that i got from the clothes swap thread and it is a perfect fit.

thanks again vitfa.

Aww thanks every one, feel happier today, don't know about in the morning when I get weighed though.
I have trailed every charity shop in four towns, big clothes shops as well. Think I'm just at a funny shape stage, at the moment. I think it's cos I hate shopping as well, and don't feel comfortable going in some of them. Poor hubby got dragged round yesterday.:rolleyes:
I'll figure something out.

Back