Really feel like giving up today!

Twinklecheeks

Really fed up today and just want to give up. Had a rough few days and because I got 3 flapjacks to try (and absolutely hated them) means I'm now 2 meals down this week cause I can't force myself to eat them. I've realised after my breakfast shake today that I've only got 6 shakes left now until Monday. I'm working tomorrow and Sunday so feel I need the 3 shakes each day to get me through my busy shift (I'm a nurse in A&E...very busy!). So I haven't had any lunch shake and I have no tea shake either!! I'm starving!!!!! Don't know what to do! I'm thinking of cooking a chicken breast to just have something in my stomach, would this really matter do you think? Help, I need advice... xxxx:sigh::sigh::cry:

take the flapjacks back to the chemist i did that with the 4 i got and they just swap em for you, please dont quit you can get through this, i promise it gets easier and you will be having to remind yourself to have your shakes soon as u just wont be feeling hungry, get them back to chemist quick :) xx

The chemist won't have them back cause she said I'd already bought them and you can't return food. (She also ordered the box of flapjacks in especially for me cause they didn't have any in stock as she said that nobody likes them) xx

Really fed up today and just want to give up. Had a rough few days and because I got 3 flapjacks to try (and absolutely hated them) means I'm now 2 meals down this week cause I can't force myself to eat them. I've realised after my breakfast shake today that I've only got 6 shakes left now until Monday. I'm working tomorrow and Sunday so feel I need the 3 shakes each day to get me through my busy shift (I'm a nurse in A&E...very busy!). So I haven't had any lunch shake and I have no tea shake either!! I'm starving!!!!! Don't know what to do! I'm thinking of cooking a chicken breast to just have something in my stomach, would this really matter do you think? Help, I need advice... xxxx:sigh::sigh::cry:
hi hun don't give up my pharmacist allows us to go in and swap the sachets/ flapjacks for what we like have you got time to nip in in the morning you could exchange them.

The chemist won't have them back cause she said I'd already bought them and you can't return food. (She also ordered the box of flapjacks in especially for me cause they didn't have any in stock as she said that nobody likes them) xx
she doesnt seem very supportive can you buy a few more shakes

I would either buy some more if she really won't exchange them or if you have to protein won't make you come out of ketosis, please don't give up it really is worth it x

well tell the chemist that on this forum all the other peoples chemist take them back and you will be ringing lipotrim to talk to them. my chemist bought the box in specially coz i asked and i still returned them no problems, is there not another chemist you could swap to that would be nicer? like the other peeps say try buy some extra shake instead or if desperate just a bit of grilled chicken or fish should keep u in ketosis, good luck chuck x

I haven't given in. I'm still going strong lol She (the pharmacist) swapped some soups for shakes last week cause I couldn't stand the soup. She said she would do it that once but won't be able to do it again as it's classed as food that has been sold and you can't return it. After today I will have my 3 shakes cause I've got 6 left and I go to pharmacy on Monday. I'll be ok, just felt really hungry before having only had breakfast shake but I've drank loads of water and black coffee and feeling ok now. Thanks again guys for being there in my time of need lol xxx

good to hear :) we are all here to support each other, still think your chemist needs a bit of a talking to lol x

i read a while ago about someone else in this situation and they rang lipotrim and were advised to drink a pink of skimmed milk as that is basically what the shakes are made of. dont give up xx

Hi hum
Your chemist is making up the rules cos she cant be bothered sending them back! Supermarkets allow you to take stuff back all the time.... its called Statutory Rights! Pffttt honestly some folk eh..... hope you do well this week..... at least your busy hun in your work :) Tc Lou xx

My pharmacist is very flexible. I'd tell her, this and give her a chance to swap or you'll go to another chemist and have a word with the supplier. She's giving lipotrim a bad name. And great that you're sticking to the diet!

Back