really feel like giving up!!

charleybabes

Silver Member
well ive had a totally rubbish weekend food wise..was really good for most of saturday and then we ended up having a chinese .. a couple of vokdas and a crunchie!..
right i thought i'll draw a line under and start again on sunday .. was all set for that.. thought id weigh myself yesterday as i havnt weighed myself for about 3 weeks..and i weighed exactly the same as the other WI..so last night i went a bit crazy food wise to.. had a chicken and shish kebab... a wispa and a bag of crisps!
i have been so good for ages .. stuck to plan 100% apart from this weekend ive been really focussed.. and now ive either put on any weight that i had lost over the past two days or im just not losing weight..i feel so rubbish .. i have said that today is a new day and im back on plan 100% again ..but i really dont feel like it !!

So, you weighed the night after a chinese (water retention ahoy) and some vodkas and chocolate. Between food weight and water retention, you were lucky to pull a maintain off!!

You have a choice now - either keep eating crap and put on the 13lb you already lost, or get your head together, put the weekend behind you and move on and nail that other 10lb. It wont take you long to do it, you could even do it by Christmas if you really stick to it.

Is it worth going back to how you felt before you started for the sake of a couple of days?

your right!!...

i guess im just feeling a bit sorry for myself... i do want to continue as to me now its more than a diet its just how i eat now!!..
i really want to lose this last stone im sick of looking in the mirror and not liking what i see, im guessing maybe its going to take longer to do thats all and i just have to go with it dont i..
think im going to keep away from the scales until next year!!

I have given up soooooo many times and Ive ended up right back at square one. This time i havent given up even when the going got tough I stayed with it and just ignored the negative mind talk.

Just think how you will feel when January reaches us, if you give in now I bet you any money that you will wish that you had stayed on the plan and that you'll be regretting giving up.

There's 8 weeks till crimbo and you could be kissing goodbye to a stone if you stay track! :wavey:

thanks hun.. ive just set up a food diary on here so that i can keep track of what im eating.. maybe ive been doing it wrong somehow!!..

i have got to target via very low calorie diets before but i just cant keep to them.. i love my food which is why i love following slimming world

Kick that little negative person off your shoulder and move on. You have lost 13lb. That is great, don't waste that effort! :)

I'd love to be able to say I'd lost 13lbs!!!! Stick with it and you'll be so glad you did :) you already know that if you go back to old habits you'll regret it and be upset all over again....... You can do it :) Xxxxx

posting on here you have given your cyber cry for help.

We all feel like you do at some point......but the fact is, you can do it, and you will do it!

Keep going - and filling in your diary in an honest way will really show up anything 'out of sorts'

Sometimes when you are eating the same things you can get bored, and then go off plan - so try to look at food diaries to get inspired, the recipe section and get planning some tasty new meal ideas.

x

Just draw a line under the weekend and get back on track. Everyone has blips but you really don't want to give up as that won't loose any weight but getting back on track will see the weight dropping off! Go on you can do it and you'll get lots of support here.

Back