• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really flagging today......

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Been so tired at work today, felt really tired since about 11.30!

Am missing tea so much, I hate it black and wondered if a tiny bit of skimmed milk would hurt much?

I might try it week after next.

Feeling fed up, dont even want my shakes (have had 2 packs today though) my body wants FOOOOOOOOOD! Am not going to give in though.

Will feel ok when I get home. Hope I feel more alive tomorrow!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

unreal83

Last edited:

Tif

S: 15st10lb
Ditto my dear - i thought my flaggin nature was due to lack of water - so ive flooded myself with 4 lt or the stuff (thought it was a 1.5 ltr bottle its actually a 2) and now i feel bloated tired and wobbly- rubbish!!

Guru

Silver Member
S: 22st10.5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 3st9lb(16.01%)
My CDC allows skimmed milk on SS. Although I don't have it as I have my coffee black. Maybe it's worth asking your counsellor?

S: 15st12lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.8%)
lauren got your email, ill reply in a bit! hold on in there... it will be worth it!!!!!!!

xxx

towergilly

S: 22st8lb C: 20st1lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 2st7lb(11.08%)
my cdc said i could have skimmed milk if i wanted and didn't drink gallons of the stuff
hang in there chuck it'll be worth it x

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.57%)
you tried having herbal tea instead hun?
If in doubt, speak to your CDC....but speak to her/him before you do anything just so they know what your planning!
dont give into those food cravings hun! dont let it beat you now!

xxx

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
Some people like to use a vanilla pack...well..part of one..in tea.

Personally, I put milk in my tea..cause I'm bad. It's not allowed though!!!

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
I have 1 cup of tea a day with skimmed milk in it-it works out about 150ml for the whole weel and it hasn't affected my losses. Good luck x

S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
my last restart I felt the same way however for me it was a slippery slope and the losses were quickly affected. Talk to ur cdc and if u kno thats the only addition you will make it might be worth it. I have switched now to redbush tea or green tea with mint and it has really helped me to stay on track!

Good luck

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
Unreal - I know this sounds just revolting - my reaction was URGH! But it really is not as bad as it sounds.
Mix 1 tbsp of vanilla shake to a little water to make a milk substitue, and add to your tea. It's just like having a cup of tea with milk. Do give it a go. It may just make those cups of tea you've been craving!
I make tea and coffee throughout the day with the vanilla shake. Keeps me going and fills me up.

Hugs x x x

unreal83

My reaction to that is certainly urgh! Does it taste of vanilla!?

I feel soooo much better this evening, I had a choc mint shake which was nice, have drunk about 4lt of water today and feel a bit more awake as the MIL has been round and it was just something different to put my mind on, I made them dinner whilst I had my shake and now its half 8, I feel better.

Plus just found my tiffany ring and it fits again so im happy!!!

Thanks girls - I am going to get some marigold tomorrow and also get some green tea see if i like it x

S: 15st12lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.8%)
lauren you got mail! x

S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
hate green tea on its own have to have the one with mint!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
My reaction to that is certainly urgh! Does it taste of vanilla!?
Not at all! It's slightly sweet - so like having a sugar in the tea, having said that it's also quite creamy.

At weekends, I sit of an evening with a pot of tea and vanilla shake, and I pour a bit of the shake into the bottom of my cup, then top up with brewed tea! I end up having about 5/6 cups - VERY filling and lovely.

I'm a real tea belly.

My CDC also said you can do it with banana, as it makes more creamy tea, rather than sweet. I tried it (couldn't taste the banana - but could smell it!) it was quite creamy/milky tasting, so I have stuck with the vanilla because normally I have 1 sweetner in my tea. ;)

HUgs x x x