Really hungry

sarahaa

Hi ladies, had a bit of a bad weigh in this week with a 2lb gain, I blame it on the Easter bunny!

Ive been trying really hard this week to get back inter zone- but I'm so hungry all the time!!!! This morning I had brekkie at half 6 and it was porridge with banana and strawberries, I've got to work early and my stomach was rumbling so loud so I've just had 2 bits of bacon (fat removed) with beans, and an apple... And it's only quarter to 9!

Ive got a pear for break time, left over baked bean lasagne with big salad for lunch, and an orange for mid afternoon. Tea is jacket potato with beans, 2 ww sausages and oven roasted veg.

Am I eating too much? I just can't help how hungry I am right now

Sarah

sometimes i get days like that where nothing fills me , is it TOTM , that usually is the cause for me

porridge does not fill me , try eggs in the morning instead , the protein will fill you up

try drinking water , you may by thirsty not hungry

as long as you stay on plan , you can eat all that if you want to ,

I wouldn't say that you're eating too much, looking at the meals you have just listed. The main thing to remember is that you should eat when you are hungry and stop once you are full. Everything you're eating looks to be on plan, so there shouldn't be a problem! :)

if you are hungry then its fine to eat extra. Make sure you eat til you are satisfied and if you get hungry then feel free to eat.

We are told eat till you are full so I do not think you are eating too much. If you are not feeling sick or stuffed then I would not worry and you are eatng on plan - its not like you are eating rubbish syned foods!

All looks okay to me, like the others have said - if you are hungry then eat. It's fine.

Have a glass of water first though, just to make sure it's not thirst, and then just eat.

It's all good food hun :D

Back