really is this a diet.......?

wannabeskinny

Silver Member
ok so its the start of day three..

So far i have had vanilla, choc mint, strawberry and butterscotch flavours...

oh my god how yummy!!!, or am i just unhuman, why ohh why did i not decide to do this a lot sooner, i havent wanted the desire for food as i enjoy the "structure", you are having these three packets today and nothing else just water and black decaff coffee....

I know the scales have moved as out of the 14 stone and into 13s, how much i dont know as i weighed in my pjs this morning and was in jeans etc on Thursday

The ketone strip has turned a beautiful shade of pink this morning so i know its working even without the scales

Or maybe its just a government conspiracy so when i get to my target weight they are going to ship me off to Mars!!!!!!!!!!........

love to all CDers

Brilliant post hun, you sound soooo positive.. well done and enjoy!!

xx

Remember that football song "Blue is the colour......"?

We can have a better version....

"Pink is the colour....CD is the game......We're all together....and losing is our aim" lol

I quite like some of the shakes too. I'm doing well - day 4 today - and it's really not been much of a struggle at all, to be honest. I am not really missing food - I too am finding the lack of food makes my life easier rather than harder.

My day:

500ml water - shake - 2x500ml water - shake - 2x500ml water - soup - 500ml water - shake (hot) - 500ml water

So easy!

like the song minz, might start humming that one when i walk pass the fridge (to be honest not that it now bothers me)...

i really do feel "up" for this... i have tried SW, WW etc, all good in their own right, but i would always think to myself one bit of something naughty will be ok or when i could not be bothered to always cook because kids stressing work pile growing etc then i would have blown it then not eat for a couple of days.... now like i said earlier i am enjoying the fact that the decision (apart from what packet to have) has been taken away from me, then i can "rebuild" my relationship with food, and become healthier x

PersephOne perhaps we should keep in touch we are about same weight think im a couple of pounds heavier, i would love to say same age but then again im only 35, and need to get to the same weight as you, it would be good to have a "buddy" etc on this journey what ya say???????

PersephOne perhaps we should keep in touch we are about same weight think im a couple of pounds heavier, i would love to say same age but then again im only 35, and need to get to the same weight as you, it would be good to have a "buddy" etc on this journey what ya say???????
I'm up for it if you are.:)

excellent, this should keep us both going, dont hesitate to drop me a message if you need a buddy, whens your first weigh in?, mines Thursday and can not wait as i know them scales are moving!!!

Back