Really losing heart now!

Angelkitty

I have gone from doing just EE to mixing in green days and 1 red day a week and to be honest I am really starting to lose heart.

SW has been the only thing ever to help me lose weight, but recently all that seems to be happening is either weight gain each week or nothing. It's not like I'm skinny. I still have about 3 stone to lose.

I have hardly lost anything since February and I really have been sticking to the plan and when it doesn't seem to be working it gets me down and makes me want to throw in the towel and start eating things that I want, but I don't want to un do all of my work.:cry:

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Hi Angelkitty, sorry to see your feeling disheartened. Well done on your weightloss so far and the fact your asking for help shows your not ready to give up just yet. Have you spoke to your consultant about it. All I can suggest is that you do a food diary for the next week and if still no weight loss then show them your diary and see what they recommend!!!!!! Maybe try some new recipes and mix it up a bit!!!!! :)
Good Luck

I agree go right back to the start like it was your first week and double check everything to make sure you are not making a silly mistake that is undoing all your good work...you've done so well...you will get there xx

Have you tried filling in a SAS log??

i threw the towel in a few weeks ago after the same 7lbs was on-off-on-off! I'm doing the plan at home and from today I'm back to basics and going to keep a food diary until I get results. I know it's an awful feeling when you gain or STS but we know that SW works and sometimes just need to really persevere x

I hit 'the wall/pateaux' about a month ago & completely lost my mojo, but its back with avengance now.....I started cycling which has started shifting the pounds & started toning me up. Also, the 'feel good' factor you get from the release of endorphines when excercising helps with the 'mojo'!!!

Thanks everyone. What's a SAS log? I was made redundant recently and so I can't afford to go to a group anymore which doesn't help.

Back