Really missing lipotrim =[

brochmor

food is not my friend!
I don't know whether to come back! I am really missing the structure of the shakes and how I didn't have to think about eating at all, whereas now I am obsessed with the calories in everything... plus you don't get the same support on a calorie controlled diet as on lipotrim and I am finding it really difficult to stick at it, especially since I just had a new contraceptive implant put in and it has made my appetite sky rocket just like last time I had one when my weight gain really started!

I feel like I have failed a little bit I was so sure I could do it but the lack of support is a big factor for me, as well as not having the incentive of seeing the changes in myself so prominently, I am missing the security of lipotrim <3 What should I do?? xxx

The structure of TFR does take any question of food out of the equation. You can't stay on TFR for ever. If you want to stay on it till you have reached your goal then do that. It is most important that you use your time in TFR to consider your relationship with food and plan how you will try to maintain your losses after TFR.
If structure is important to you have you considered joining WW where you will have a weekly meeting and group support?
You've done well to date and I am sure you can face the challenge of maintaining your new figure!

I know and I posted there but the only reply I got was that the amount of calories I had chosen (800) was too low without doctors supervision and I could get ill, it's not like the lipotrim support =[ xxx

I know I can't be on it forever, but maintaining isn't as intimidating as dieting because you are allowed more calories, probably about 1800/2000, and its more about balance whereas losing weight is about imbalance, something I don't seem to be good at on my own, I have managed to stay the same this week, by forfeiting extra calories and balancing, but I just don't think I'm going to be able to lose very much like this =/ xxx

Yeah i think I might see how they do it! Im going to give it one more week for these silly implant hormones to settle and if I'm still struggling with low calorie I am seriously considering coming back,I never thought i would be missing the diet but honestly I am missing the strict rules that made me stick to lipotrim so religiously! xxx

Hun i found the same thing.... SO what i did i kept on my normal diary in LT as i still feel like a lipotrimmer.... I still post my losses and get involved with the chatter on here.... But i try not to mention food too much!! Especially in the 100% section...

My advice to your would be not to get hung up on calories.... I have read quite a bit about this now and its not necessarily the amount of cals that you have that leads to weight loss as after a while your body will just get used to having say 800 cals and your weight loss will stop!!!

Its what you eat.... The low GI/low carb plan is a pretty good thing to read up on.... Its all about not spiking your insulin levels so you burn fat!!!

I had it simply put to me as if you eat fat you'll burn fat but if you eat carbs... your body will burn them first as your body finds it easier.....

I read over these...

Low Carb is Easy :: Low GI & GL diet plan

Official web site of the Montignac Method | Home

I can give you details of what i'm eating if you like hun!!!

Good luck sweetie!!! x

I think doing the Atkins diet is what I am going to do when I come off LT for good. It's deffo the carbs that are the problem, I also used to not eat anything that has more than 5% fat x

I'd certainly agree with Deezer about low Gi being a good way to maintain TFR losses and lose more. I lost over six stone on TFR and then lost another two following low Gi/GL principles. I've been maintaing those losses within a ten pound range since August 2010.
Low GL allows good carbs and nothing is banned. Avoiding processed and pre packaged foods is the key together with limiting white carbs such as bread, potato, pasta and rice.
Good luck

Its what you eat.... The low GI/low carb plan is a pretty good thing to read up on.... Its all about not spiking your insulin levels so you burn fat!!!

I had it simply put to me as if you eat fat you'll burn fat but if you eat carbs... your body will burn them first as your body finds it easier.....

I read over these...

Low Carb is Easy :: Low GI & GL diet plan

Official web site of the Montignac Method | Home

I can give you details of what i'm eating if you like hun!!!

Good luck sweetie!!! x

Sounds like good advice to me. Going to give the Gi stuff a good reading.

Back