Really need help!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Off Topic' started by soontobefatfree, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. soontobefatfree

soontobefatfree Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi there

I've just lost my job and can no longer afford to go to LL but am desperate not to put on all the weight I've lost.

Can anyone out there give me some tips/advise that is used in route to management? I understand that portion size must be smaller and no junk food but how to I eat healthy without piling it back on?

Thanks so much

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi - sorry you have not had a reply - you may want to post thisin the main forum, as I dont think people automatically look here.

In the Route to Management forum there is a thread called "Curious about RTM" which explains RTM week y week - it iwll be a useful guide for you.

Sorry you are in this position, and wishing yougood luck!!

4. soontobefatfree

soontobefatfree Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    No problem.

Switched to Dukan diet which is really good as it's low carb and easy to do and relatively cheap!

If I get stuck I will have a look on RTM thread.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.