Really need some help please?

Feel really hungry but there is no point eating at this time! I am pretty shattered so will just go to bed! 'Going to bed hungry' sounds really sad! Ha x

That's why I like these challenges as they aren't like that just more about variety and keeping things fresh x

Yeah you are right I was bridesmaid a few times last year and my first goal was to wear a bikini at one of the hen do's to Ibiza and I did! Was so pleased but by the next wedding I had put all the weight back on so try to be careful of goals! Silly eh!? X

No not silly when I attended group I used to hate it if the c tried to get me to set a weight loss target for the following week or anything as it put pressure on. The 12 week challenge is just trying 12 different things over 12 weeks and the ready steady cook is just suggesting ingredients and challenging others to make meals from them so no goals re weight etc x

Ooh now I do like the sound of that! I will be giving those thread a visit for sure!! What have you done differently this week? X

Have made a different recipe(salmon canneloni) from the one lot of ingredients on the ready steady cook thread with another planned tomos and am doing scan bran recipes from the 12 week challenge as the 3rd week is to eat 5 scan bran every day, am not going to do it every day but made a cake which had today and another for the next 2 days :)

Read the ready steady cook thread and love this idea so will be joining there! Looking forward to seeing the next challenge and joining in! I have had scan bran in my cupboard for so long and just haven't got motivation to use it again after making terrible cookies! :)

Tangerine

Apple

Alpen light (B)

Crab lettuce cucumber 3 x ryvita (B)

Tangerine

Alpen light (B)

Chicken, light philli (A) lots of broccoli and whole bag of spinach -was really lovely! One of my fave SW quickies!

Then ... 2 x jelly sweets

White bread roll with jam :(((

i wasn't even hungry! But I had them on my knee in the car and my daughter ate one and they were there! First time I have had whit bread in ages and wish I hadn't! I feel really uncomfortable!! :(

BLAH!!! Don't know what syns that was but if I am asleep soon I may be able to get up and exercise before work!!

With a 3lb loss in last nights WI I am raring to go! Getting this 7lb off is my priority now! Then maybe push for another 7!

I am going to do things a little differently this week so my plan is...

Red days! This seemed to work!
Porridge every morning!
Plenty of water!
Manage my syns so I am not crashing with a mini purge of a night (occasionally)

Need to keep on training as 10k a week on Sunday so a little nervous!

X

ARGH I just ran my first 10k I am done in now but dead pleased :) x

This is the week I could get in to trouble! Had a very boozy Saturday so yesterday I had some Chinese food! I am determined to draw the line there and be back on it today but this is my biggest danger zone where I end up having a week of eating rubbish! Going to make some joes sausages with WM pasta egg and tomatoes for lunch! Porridge to get me going :) x

How you doing?

Hiya! Thanks for the message! I went to WI last night and lost another 3.5lb!! Cannot believe it! I am so happy! I havent been as good as gold to be honest so I am worried that a couple of things could catch up with me! Having said that I am exercising so maybe that is paying off! I am determined to write a diary every day and lose again next week! I have the run on Sunday and then I will be having a night out so will plan for Monday and Tuesday as I know what I am like!

How are you hun!? x

Why the hell have I just ate a big bag of revels all to myself! *****! There was just no need for that! 35 syns! I feel sick now! Well In Sculls! x

Well just ran 5k and feel very sick! Going to have some steak and LOTs of veg!

Ooh today is the 10k and I am really nervous! I need to stop using this as an excuse to be picking and biting all kinds of rubbish! From Thursday I will be doing 30 day shred again and will have to pin up 'little pickers wear big knickers !!' On my desk in work!!

Back