Really Need Some Help..

xojxojxoj

Food is not my friend :(
Hello Everybody,

I started SW yesterday, I cant quite get this EE plan as before when i was on slimming world it was red and green days.
I have just made breakfast with what i have in the house as i am going to do a big shop later.
I have just had, Beans, 2 boiled eggs and grilled tomatoes. does this seem ok, also will the tomatoes be the 1/3 superfree or do i need something else because i have just tried to eat a banana and couldnt finish it.

also, i am finding it hard to find anything on this site, for example i replied to somebodies thread and i cant find it again. Is there an easy way??
i would really appreciate some advice on this and on ee plan. i am quite tempted to just resort back to red and green days :cry:

Many thanks in advance.
Thats if i even know how to find this again lol
xx

honey, if you dont get on with EE, stick to what you do know. Go back to red and green.

secondly, you should be able to see what threads you have replies to, up there ^^^, in the top right of the page under 'subscribed threads'

any more help dont hesitate to ask xx

honey, if you dont get on with EE, stick to what you do know. Go back to red and green.

secondly, you should be able to see what threads you have replies to, up there ^^^, in the top right of the page under 'subscribed threads'

any more help dont hesitate to ask xx

Thank you so much for your reply. I think i am going to try this EE.
Do you think this sounds about right for brekky? I had 2 boiled eggs, beans and grilled tomatoes. would the tomatoes be classed as my 1/3 super free?? xxx

Yeah the tomatoes are youre third superfree :)

Yup, the tomatoes would count as the superfree so you're absolutely fine with breakfast!

I would help you find your threads as well but I use minimins from my phone so can only give advice if you use the app too.

While you get your head around EE why don't you make a list of super free foods and keep it somewhere you can see it in the kitchen so that when you're planning meals you can see what foods you need to add

Thank you all for your help, i have just got back from tesco and i just felt lost when i got there. i havent a clue what to cook. i sat here this morning and had loads of ideas in my head but now i dont have a clue.
for dinner, im going to have a jacket potato with salad, and dont know what else to have with it... :confused:

Yup, the tomatoes would count as the superfree so you're absolutely fine with breakfast!

I would help you find your threads as well but I use minimins from my phone so can only give advice if you use the app too.

Thank you for your reply. i have downloaded the app on my iphone so i might give that a go too. thank you

How about tuna mixed with onions and a tbsp of extra light mayo to go in ur jacket?? X

How about tuna mixed with onions and a tbsp of extra light mayo to go in ur jacket?? X

yummy, that sounds lovely. i will deffinately try that next time. i ended up having jacket with 3 x babybel light for my hea, beans and chicken breast. i had some light salad cream which i synned.

can i ask you a quick question, i havent had my heb yet, so i was thinking to have a chicken breast & salad sandwich. what could i have as my 1/3 super free?? any advise will be really appreciated..
thanks xxx

You could chuck some salad in with it?? Or just have some fruit after it that's what I normally tend to do if I don't fancy salad or veg with my food....or sometimes I just eat sweet pickles from the jar lol yummy x

Hello Everybody,

I started SW yesterday, I cant quite get this EE plan as before when i was on slimming world it was red and green days.
I have just made breakfast with what i have in the house as i am going to do a big shop later.
I have just had, Beans, 2 boiled eggs and grilled tomatoes. does this seem ok, also will the tomatoes be the 1/3 superfree or do i need something else because i have just tried to eat a banana and couldnt finish it.

also, i am finding it hard to find anything on this site, for example i replied to somebodies thread and i cant find it again. Is there an easy way??
i would really appreciate some advice on this and on ee plan. i am quite tempted to just resort back to red and green days :cry:

Many thanks in advance.
Thats if i even know how to find this again lol
xx

Hi I do EE. I just wanted to say don't put so much pressure on yourself. You've only been doing this for a couple of days and to be honest it's a whole new way of thinking. You will be confused at first and not sure what to have.

Trust me you will have your eyes glued to those books for now and that's ok. Keep reading and keep thinking about meals. Planning is the key until you get your head around it, get everything down on paper and in your food diary. It will just fall into place and before you know it :)

The idea from Tace of having the superfree list up somewhere is a great idea, as you need to get that 1/3 in. Don't forget you can use frozen veg or fruit too and I find this really useful. I eat lots of frozen mixed veg with dinner etc.

Please also see this link http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html which I think you might find useful.

Good luck with everything and remember, we are all here to help you :)

Can I just say I'm like you. I've done red and green days before and am trying to do we but I give up because I just don't get it.... More to the point I don't want to! Well this is true until I read this post. Well do you for starting and sticking to it. Your doing so well. Be pleased with yourself and keep it up. You have made me think. My books are out, my fridge list is being made. I'd love to buddy up with you to share ideas etc x

Just want to say they way that helped me get my head round ee is to think of it like this. If its free on red and green it is superfree and should make up your 1 third if it is only free on one day ie pasta free on green then its free on ee and makes up your two thirds hope that helps

Yep....instead of just meat being free on red and carbs being free on green...both all lean meat plus carbs are free on ee....just U only have one healthy extra a and one healthy extra b a day and 1/3 of every meal needs to be superfree....thats it really x

Thanks both of the last comments made total sense. It sounds stupid but sometimes it's just a case of explaining it a different way!

No probs :) good luck with the plan :)

Can I just say I'm like you. I've done red and green days before and am trying to do we but I give up because I just don't get it.... More to the point I don't want to! Well this is true until I read this post. Well do you for starting and sticking to it. Your doing so well. Be pleased with yourself and keep it up. You have made me think. My books are out, my fridge list is being made. I'd love to buddy up with you to share ideas etc x

hello, i'd deffinately like to buddy up. i was only thinking this yesterday. would be good.
how are you getting on with ee now then?
i think im doing ok, but i really want to weigh myself to see how i am getting on but wont. need to wait until my weigh in for hopefully a nice surprise :confused:
what sort of things have you been eating today??
x

Yep....instead of just meat being free on red and carbs being free on green...both all lean meat plus carbs are free on ee....just U only have one healthy extra a and one healthy extra b a day and 1/3 of every meal needs to be superfree....thats it really x

thank you for this explanation, you have just made it really easy. sounds stupid but i was getting so confused.
thanks again x

Back