1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Really need some help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lardass, 10 February 2014 Social URL.

1. lardass

lardass Well-Known Member

Ive been a member on here for a few years bit stopped posting as I fell off the wagon !!!
    Really need to lose weight ( I'm heavier that I've EVER been )
    I've tried most diets over the years but have recently tried 5:2. I lost 7 lb in 1st week and then nothing for 3 weeks so fed up big time
    Don't know if this is the diet for me ??

If anyone finds my mojo please give it back :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Vavaness

Vavaness Well-Known Member

Hi Dawn, I don't know anything about 5:2 so can't advise you there, sorry. I'm doing SW and am happy with how it's going for me to date.
    Anyway, whatever one you follow I hope it works for you and I'm sure that mojo will turn up soon! ;) x

4. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hiya don't be disheartened. I hope you will find a diet that will work for u. Good luck.