Really nervous...

Cailin Maith

...about Weigh In :(

Feeling proper down today and I don't know why.

I've had a good week, stayed within syns, had lots of speed foods and been to the gym etc...

So, why do I feel like a heifer? I hope the scales say something nice to me after work!

No reason why you wouldnt lose :) I sometimes get pre-WI nerves, and feel huge. But there is usually a loss - I am sure yours will be fab!

I feel like this every week! Even when I know i've been good! I'm sure you will be fine!! :) I'm being weighed in a few hours and i'm nervous about it! I gained last week so i need results this week!! xx

Cheers ladies... I'm normally not this bad but today I just feel huge :(

And added to that, I feel super hungry too!! Roll on tea-time.

I had this at my weigh in on Tuesday..I felt really good all week and then come Tuesday felt like a blob (I was 100% too)...got on scales and lost 2lbs, so dont worry Hun.

xx

Thanks Mrs V - I'll be back on later to update you all - fingers crossed it'll be good news :)

Good luck Cailin - I bet you've done well! I always get nervous before WI too...Even if I've been 100% so I really understand that.

ZX

Thanks everyone - just 1/2 off for me :( Little disappointed considering all the effort I put into it this week. I'm trying dead hard not to be too disheartened... hard though.... trying to step away from the fridge now... LOL

well done you xx

Oh I know from your post yesterday that you have been super this week so don't be dis-heartened. As long as it's a minus then it is going in the right direction!

yup every weight loss counts so be proud of yourself Cailin,
I love your name,
does it mean good girl in Irish?

Thanks brainsprain - yep it means Good Girl - Cailin is Girl and Maith means good :D

Having been away from home for years, my Irish isn't as good as it used to be.

Im in N.Ire,
my Irish is very poor despite spending summers at the Gaelteacht,
its a lovely name though.

Ahhh Gaelteacht - brings back memories :D

I was lucky I didn't have to go but loads of my friends did. My gran was from Mayo and I'm from Kildare so every summer we were shipped off to Mayo for the summer - nearly as bad as the Gaelteacht, lol!!

I dont think I have ever been in Mayo?
Gaelteacht for me was in Donegal,
we didnt learn much of the language to be honest,
we were all on the brink of discovering the opposite sex,
and thats mostly what we did ,lol.
Beaches were fantastic too,
I think I can still count to ten in Irish?

I dont think I have ever been in Mayo?
Gaelteacht for me was in Donegal,
we didnt learn much of the language to be honest,
we were all on the brink of discovering the opposite sex,
and thats mostly what we did ,lol.
Beaches were fantastic too,
I think I can still count to ten in Irish?

Don't worry - you didn't miss much, lol. When I was a teenager it was the most boring place on earth until I discovered boys...:p now I love the scenery, it's very beautiful.

My ex b/f went to Uni in Letterkenny, thats the only time I've been to Donegal - another very beautiful place esp like you say, the beaches :)

My converstional Irish is not too bad... and I have young cousins still doing it at school so that keeps my head in it a little.

Back