Really not my week

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
Well I've just been dumped. :cry:

And actually PUT ON 5 pounds this week after being on 1000 plan for a week. Stuck to it to the bloody letter!

What a kick in the teeth. :mad:

That's awful hun! Hope you are ok. Sending you hugs.

That's bizarre about putting on 5lbs, it's obviously water weight but I wonder why it's affected you like that!

Yes Hannah, you will, Its water retention and glycogen re fill.

Water retention cleanses the kidneys and liver, and it will come off again.

Dont worry, and keep at it, remember tho, keep at the water, moving to 1000 means you need to keep drinking the water to flusc through, if you drop the water at thyis stage your body will hang on to it x

Sorry to hear that Hannah and I bet you have a great loss next week.

Chin up hun xx

Sorry to hear about the dumping. (((Hugs))

As for the weight, keep things in perspective okay. Look at your fabulous losses. Your body isn't a machine and it is normal for weight to fluctuate. Is it TOTM or anything like that as well?

What a wimp, you're better off without him if he hasn't got the bottle to do it face to face!

You are better off without him...dumping you on MSN idiot men are dogs.

hugs hun!!! :(
and sorry to hear about the weight gain, stick with it, the diet wont fail you now i'm sure....!
Your loss is amazing!!! Bet you feel like a different person!
xxxx

MSN! He obviously isn't worth it then hun! x

Sorry to hear about your gain, but like everyone else has said I'm sure it's just your body adjusting and it will come off! xx

I have just finished 2 weeks on 1000, the first week I gained 1lb, the 2nd lost 2lb, so my body did catch up in the end, sure if I had of stayed on it I would have lost this week too, but so far seem to be losing on 1200, so it is just your body getting used to eating again, should have a good loss next week... Sorry about the dumping, he obviously wasn't worth it if he thought dumping you via MSN was acceptable.

As Greeneyes says, am sure the gain is temporary... don't panic and stick with it.

Sorru about the dumping hon, you are better off without him. Just wanted to say, have only ust seen your new avatar pic, it's lovely!

xxx

He hon, re the weight, think others advice is good, just your body adjusting and should come off again!

Re being dumped, I know how you feel hun, it's crap. Same happened to me a month ago, we had been together for 3 years, were living together and were talking about getting engaged and then he just suddenly ended it....... to make it worse he started seeing someone new a week later :cry::cry::cry: so I do understand how you must be feeling.

We just have to believe they weren't the one for us and they really aren't worth it! Sending hugs xx

Aww Hannah what a class 1 w**ker! How dare he think its acceptable to dump you like that, I completely agree what the others have said about him not being worth it, there will be someone much better comes along who deserves you, as he most certainly didn't!

((((HUGS)))) re the weight gain too, it will come off, you are doing so well, losing 125 pounds is no easy feat but you have got there and I have no doubt you are a stronger person for it! Maybe 'he' couldn't cope with the fab new you :) xx

Well I've just been dumped. :cry:

And actually PUT ON 5 pounds this week after being on 1000 plan for a week. Stuck to it to the bloody letter!

What a kick in the teeth. :mad:

Awww Hannah, so sorry. And it wasn't long ago when you were searching for Mr Right. How did you meet him?

The right one is out there somewhere hunnie. Don't let this knock your confidence sweet, you are a beautiful lady, with so much to give I'm sure. :)

Chin up doll ;)

Hugs x x x

He hon, re the weight, think others advice is good, just your body adjusting and should come off again!

Re being dumped, I know how you feel hun, it's crap. Same happened to me a month ago, we had been together for 3 years, were living together and were talking about getting engaged and then he just suddenly ended it....... to make it worse he started seeing someone new a week later :cry::cry::cry: so I do understand how you must be feeling.

We just have to believe they weren't the one for us and they really aren't worth it! Sending hugs xx

You are definitely better off without him too! A week later - that sounds a bit suspicious or maybe that's just me. You deserve so much better :)

Thanks for all your positive adsvice, guys. I feel so much better this morning :) xx

Good! And so you should!

If I was you i'd hit the town this weekend and get a few 'feel good' snogs!!! :p

Hugs x x x

Back