Really not off to a good start

Lana

I picked my shakes up on Wed and I still havent started SS! :eek:

I keep saying tomorrow.

My Hubby will be angry because he has paid for it and I promised him I would suceed this time.

I think I am destined to always be fat :(

Don't be silly Hun. You can succeed, you need to get in the right frame if mind.
Why do you keep saying 'tomorrow' and not start?
What are your reasons for wanting to lose the weight?

I always struggle with diets I am the worlds worst I will end up SSin all day then end up going home & having dinner. But I have now change my way of thinking.

You have heaps of support on here your not alone in your war against the weight!

you need to just do it !!! dont put it off .. start now , you are obviously thinking about it now .. dont wait till tomorrow , have a shake for tea and start now so you cant put it off till ''tomorrow'' , you can do this , its amazing when you get on those scales after managing a week :)

Hi Lana - you have to be ready to start this yourself!! You won't succeed if your head isn't into it. I can understand your husband's frustration but unless someone has been there it's so hard to understand why we fail. Set yourself a date to aim for and go for it!!!!

I am restarting on Monday and am looking forward to it with determination.

Hope you get your head around it and enjoy a fantastic SLIM summer X

I'm not sure why I keep putting it off, because I want to eat?, I love food but then thats why I'm in the mess I am.

I want to lose weight for me, to feel great like I did when I was a size 12 7 years ago. I want to feel attractive and not hide under the duvet in big pj's. And most important I want to be healthy for my baby boy, to be able to be an active Mummy and not a fat Mummy when I'm taking him to school.

I thought this would be enough to make me lose weight, but I always manage to put it off.

My Hubby is very supportive, having lost 4 stone on CD 2 years ago, but he can easily take food out of the equation and not bother about it. This is why he can't understand how hard I find it.

I have just eaten for lunch, but tea will be a soup and I will start today, not tomorrow!

Thank you for the support. x

Good for you Lana - the sooner you start the sooner you will be slim. If I could have got my appointment earlier I would have started too. When will you have your WI?

I picked my shakes up on Wed and I still havent started SS! :eek:

I keep saying tomorrow.

My Hubby will be angry because he has paid for it and I promised him I would suceed this time.

I think I am destined to always be fat :(

what's stopping you starting? when you get going food no longer becomes part of the equation. you are not reliant on food now.

Good for you Lana - the sooner you start the sooner you will be slim. If I could have got my appointment earlier I would have started too. When will you have your WI?

My WI is Wed so I still have time for a good loss, between now and then. I just need to glug the water!

what's stopping you starting? when you get going food no longer becomes part of the equation. you are not reliant on food now.

I think it was the thought of knowing how hard the journey is going to be to start off with!

I need to treat myself with nice things, hot candle lit bubble baths, good book, nice nail varnish etc and not nice food!

I'm not sure why I keep putting it off, because I want to eat?, I love food but then thats why I'm in the mess I am.

I want to lose weight for me, to feel great like I did when I was a size 12 7 years ago. I want to feel attractive and not hide under the duvet in big pj's. And most important I want to be healthy for my baby boy, to be able to be an active Mummy and not a fat Mummy when I'm taking him to school.

I thought this would be enough to make me lose weight, but I always manage to put it off.

This was me on Monday!!!!!
I've now got my sorry arse in gear and am now on day 3. No-one can tell you to do it until you're ready yourself, trust me I know, my husband has been on at me for the past 5 years!!!!!! You can do it,, Hon, if I can then anyone can :) Also, anytime you feel weak just come on here, thats what I do and its working great for the moment..

Good Luck, sweet

By Wednesday you will be in ketosis, have lost quite a few pounds and probably wondering why you waited to start!

I want to start!!!!!!!!

and there is always some one on here to support and advise ... we are all going through the same thing , we all loooove food , which is why we are here .. honestly if i can do it , anyone can !!! well done for deciding to start today , the first week is hard but it gets loads easier and the weight just drops off ....be positive , you can do this and you can take control :)
I wishyou all the luck in the world and look forward to see how you get on :)

Thanks for the boost guys, I have used this forum before and it DOES help having people in the same boat, feeling exactly the same!

It certainly does.

I have a confession!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have gone to my CDC last Monday and put it off!!!!!!! Now I'm wishing I hadn't because I would have been in ketosis now and a week nearer to getting slim. Being back on this board has def helped my frame of mind.

Good Luck Lana x

HiLana,

Did your CDC give you the phase one booklet? In the book it discusses the little changes you can make leading to bigger ones, in order to move into SSing with more ease. It is very helpful, I think.

If you are not ready to give up food entirely, then -- perhaps, you can do more of an 810 plan, then move into ssing once you feel you are managing with that?

I wouldn't go out and try to run a marathon when I haven't even been walking regularly -- I would start by trying to find my running shoes. Then, I'd wear them around the house a day, venture outside the next, walk around the block the third, pick up the pace the fourth, etc.

You have found your shoes (bought the product) -- so, have a soup tonight (i.e. try them on), tomorrow have two and a low calorie/low carbohydrate meal, and so forth... ease into it.

MM

MM

It is really hard to start in my opinion. I nearly didn't get back on track today. was even in Iceland (shop not country) thinking that the duck spring rolls looked lovely and I could always start tomorrow. I picked them up, walked to the end of the shop and then thought - why I am doing this? I am losing weight for me and I want to look nice not lardy. I went and put them back - was a proud moment for me. So I went into Boots and bought myself some new make up instead lol.

Keep going chick, we will do this together.

Charlie xx

Hey Lana,

im new to this too, i started on wed and was dreading it but tbh its actually not been too bad. I have missed food, especially wed and thurs but today has been good and hoping to be in ketosis tomorrow or sun.
I asked for advice on monday which so many ppl on here gave me and they were right. Drink loaaaaads of water and keep yourself busy. I actually randomly cooked some soup for my hubby yesterday and it didnt bother me in the slightest. All my CD products are on the shelf below all the biscuits and chocs and that hasnt even bothered me either. Im surprised at how easy its been, tho im not sure il be saying that next wk. Think i may be ss+ next week, just so i can chew something :)
The sooner you start the sooner you'll feel better in yourself. Im sure you'll be fine.
Good luck.

Good luck Hope your start goes well! Im into day 3 now and am in ketosis! its getting easier now x

Yeah Kelly and JenBob --

Over the Hump.
You can have one bar a day on week 2 --so that'll be something to chew. :)

MM

Back