Really not ready for tomorrow, miss my husband

fairydust81

Got my second WI in tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it at all, don't feel like I've lost anything this week, admittedly I broke my ketosis this weekend with spending most of it in hospital with husband, he's still having a bad time and almost collapsed in pain this mornings nurse had to get him a wheelchair and dose him up on morphine. I'm missing him so much and missing the support he gives me. Meeting CDC at 2pm tomorrow and I just know I'll probably have stayed the same :-(

Sorry for moaning, just having such a bad time, we're off on holiday in three weeks and at the moment we have no idea if hubby will be well enough to go :-( so emotional right now :-(

Oh hun, sorry to hear of your rough week but keep the faith, you never know the scales may give you a nice surprise.
I cant imagine how you are feeling with your hubby ill and in hospital so try not to feel too bad about it all and good luck for weigh in and for your hubby getting better in time for the holiday x

hey hun i really do feel for u it sounds like your having a awful time of it.let us know how u get on today i think ul have a pleasant surprise! take one day at a time x x

Thanks everyone, 3lbs off plus another inch of wAist and thighs

Yay!! I hope ure doin ok hun

Back